Windows 10: Installer un GNU/GCC pour Visual Code

Discus and support Installer un GNU/GCC pour Visual Code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, Il existe des extensions pour pouvoir compiler du code dans Visual Code. Mais celle-ci demande Gcc, j'ai donc installer MinG (mingw32) mais... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Estéban SOUBIRAN, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Installer un GNU/GCC pour Visual Code

Bonjour,

Il existe des extensions pour pouvoir compiler du code dans Visual Code. Mais celle-ci demande Gcc, j'ai donc installer MinG (mingw32) mais je n'arrive pas à parameter le chemin d'accès. A chaque fois que je lance la compilation, l'extension m'avertie qu'elle n'arrive pas à trouver le "path" d'un gcc.

Sauriez vous comment régler le problème ?

:)

Estéban SOUBIRAN, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Read more: Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Brink, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Installer un GNU/GCC pour Visual Code

GCC compile on CMD

I try compile a C source on CMD and can`t, i make download and install and add on path the MinGW(GCC) and when i write "gcc -o <prog>" the cmd printf to me gcc: fatal error: no input files, but I`m on the same path of file I cant understand I`ll show one
    print to explain more
    Installer un GNU/GCC pour Visual Code 7c2def44-24ab-4349-a291-0942aac83434.png

the .exe i build using the sublime_text 2 and this is my code a simple and trivial hello world:

"

#include <stdio.h>

#include <stdlib.h>

void main()

{

printf("Hello World.cfbdbfjd");

getchar();

}
    "

LeonardoVan Gogh, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Installer un GNU/GCC pour Visual Code

1. Installer un GNU/GCC pour Visual Code - Similar Threads - Installer GNU GCC

2. Pouvez-vous me donner une solution pour relancer un jeu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pouvez-vous me donner une solution pour relancer un jeu?: Bonsoir. Je n'arrive plus à lancer le jeu THE TRIBEZ de GAME INSIGHT qui se trouve sur 1 disque externe. J'ai tenté de le remettre sur mon ordi mais j'ai reçu la note : 0X80073cf0.J'ai éffectué une analse et il n'y a pas de virus. Toutes les mises à jour ont été...
  3. Pouvez-vous me donner une solution pour relancer un jeu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pouvez-vous me donner une solution pour relancer un jeu?: Bonsoir. Je n'arrive plus à lancer le jeu THE TRIBEZ de GAME INSIGHT qui se trouve sur 1 disque externe. J'ai tenté de le remettre sur mon ordi mais j'ai reçu la note : 0X80073cf0.J'ai éffectué une analse et il n'y a pas de virus. Toutes les mises à jour ont été...
  4. gcc : The term 'gcc' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gcc : The term 'gcc' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or...: I have installed MINGW on my system and have added the path manually. I tried to check gg version by the command --- 'gcc --version' on my PowerShell. It works flawlessly. But in VS Code, it is showing the gcc error. How is that possible. The path is correct since it is...
  5. gcc : The term 'gcc' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or...

gcc : The term 'gcc' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or...: I have installed MINGW on my system and have added the path manually. I tried to check gg version by the command --- 'gcc --version' on my PowerShell. It works flawlessly. But in VS Code, it is showing the gcc error. How is that possible. The path is correct since it is...
  6. Visual Studio Code Installation.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio Code Installation.: How can I fully install Visual Studio Code in another driveD: rather than Windows driveC:? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code-installation/0fcf3842-4aaf-433a-afaa-223a08e09845
  7. Visual studio code error while installing

Visual studio code error while installing: i'm getting this error while trying to install vs code idk why this happens, lets see the photo[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code-error-while-installing/4f2f0fce-292a-49ad-9054-7b096ee1d405
  8. Installing Visual Studio Code in S Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Visual Studio Code in S Mode: Hi, I want to install VS Code on my laptop. But the problem is, I am in S mode and it will not allow me to run it. I don't want to get out of S Mode but really need VS Code. If you download Microsoft Teams in S Mode from the internet, it works but if you download another...
  9. Visual Studio Community and gcc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio Community and gcc: I have installed both Visual Studio Community and MinGW for Windows 10. I am working on a C++ project, and whenever I click build it just says 0 built, 0 failed, 1 up-to-date. I then try and click start without debugging and get the error that the specified file cannot be...
  10. Windows 10 is not responding after installing GCC compiler

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 is not responding after installing GCC compiler: Hello this is my first post and I really appreciate some help here. I have a panasonic laptop running windows 10. Brand new, very fast. So far no problem. It boots (well it used to) up very quickly. I wanted to installe Eclipse with GCC ARm embedded toolchain, so I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installer gcc sur visual code