Windows 10: installer wizard problem

Discus and support installer wizard problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep having a problem, that every time I try and install remote play for PlayStation 4 on my dell latitude e5450 that has windows 10 on it, and every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TylerJacks1, May 22, 2020.

1. installer wizard problem

I keep having a problem, that every time I try and install remote play for PlayStation 4 on my dell latitude e5450 that has windows 10 on it, and every time the installer freezes and i have to use task manager to shut it down. i would just like to know how to install remote play.

:)

TylerJacks1, May 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 Installation Wizard Not Working Properly

Hello Shajer,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

Before we proceed any further, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Does the issue pertain to the particular software you are referring to?
    • Is the software compatible to work with Windows 10?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check if you can install the software in Compatibility mode. Follow the below steps.

• Right click the setup file for the program, this can be designated as
      setup.exe or similar executable extension. Click
      Troubleshoot Compatibility to launch the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter wizard which will check for issues.

• Select the option “Troubleshoot program”
      and depending on the problems you are experiencing when attempting to install or use the software, check off the problems. Click on Next.

• Select a version of Windows the program is known to work in.

• Click on Next and then follow the on screen instructions.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 22, 2020
  3. Hardware installation wizard problem on 6280

I remember this case, it was wierd, I hav eno other suggestion, but google different combinations of the error message, like

hardware installation wizard is open

and you will gt MS etc. links that may help you. Some suggest digging out the Windows CD's and installing something that seems missing from the system, some suggest not using a hub of any kind, some suggest installing the driver separately (despite of the fact
    that PC Suite includes the drivers)

manta---01, May 22, 2020
  4. installer wizard problem

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2020
Thema:

installer wizard problem

1. installer wizard problem - Similar Threads - installer wizard problem

2. cant open file and launch install wizard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open file and launch install wizard.: I'm trying to install some software, when i download it and try to pen it it requests which app from store to open, when i've previously opened same file install wizard has just launched but now will not can anybody help?...
  3. Windows 11 Instalation wizard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Instalation wizard: I was expencting considering the name contains the word wizard that it will ask what where and how . Instead it just upgraded my current Windows 10 to 11. The answer I am looking for is why or why the above name cointains the word wizard if you are not presented with any...
  4. Windows 11 Instalation wizard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Instalation wizard: I was expencting considering the name contains the word wizard that it will ask what where and how . Instead it just upgraded my current Windows 10 to 11. The answer I am looking for is why or why the above name cointains the word wizard if you are not presented with any...
  5. Wizard Installer broken

Wizard Installer broken: This has been an issue for so frickin long. Everytime I try to download a .Rar file, The window for the Wizard Setupthe square thing that shows up after u click is like cut in half. I can’t click on anything because the Cancel and Accept/Continue buttons are like cut from the...
  6. Wizard Installer broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wizard Installer broken: This has been an issue for so frickin long. Everytime I try to download a .Rar file, The window for the Wizard Setupthe square thing that shows up after u click is like cut in half. I can’t click on anything because the Cancel and Accept/Continue buttons are like cut from the...
  7. Can't use any install wizards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't use any install wizards: I've searched google by copying and pasting the exact pop up, but this doesn't seem to be a common problem. Whenever I try to install something that uses an install wizard, what I believe to be a windows defender smart screen pops up. This began happening after I updated my...
  8. Install Wizard in Win 10 does not work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install Wizard in Win 10 does not work?: I've been having dad's problem for a long time that when I download an .exe and the install wizard appears, it never installs the program. I only see a white window. This is the case with all exe's, as long as they are installed via the install wizard (bit torrent, audacity,...
  9. Error 2775 when installing using Wizard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 2775 when installing using Wizard: Hello. I like to install Minecraft but when i'm installing this i'm getting error with '2775' error code. I've tried to restart 'Windows Installer' in services.msc but it didn't work I've created "Instalator" folder in 'Windows' directory but it didn't works too Could...
  10. Creating an installation and setup wizard

Creating an installation and setup wizard: So I have a .exe file that I want to share with a few other people. However, the .exe needs the user's registry to be changed in order to work properly. I got the .exe file myself by installing it via an installation and setup wizard. Apparently, Windows has a utility called...