Windows 10: installers wont working!! please help me

Discus and support installers wont working!! please help me in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; as u can see some program install worn working and im sure its because they cant accsess to the file "APPDATA" or beacuse security settings,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/the_transient_D, May 6, 2020.

1. installers wont working!! please help me

as u can see some program install worn working and im sure its because they cant accsess to the file "APPDATA" or beacuse security settings, whatsappsetup cant install but steam and discord works without any proplem, it shows me a log after installation failed with whatsapp i will put it down please help me!!

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)

at Squirrel.Update.Program.<Install>d__4.MoveNext()<---

submitted by /u/the_transient_D
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/the_transient_D, May 6, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 6, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, May 6, 2020
  4. installers wont working!! please help me

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 6, 2020
Thema:

installers wont working!! please help me

1. installers wont working!! please help me - Similar Threads - installers wont working

2. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.: my system is Nitro AN515-43MANUFACTURER - ACER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-please-help-me/59843bde-ac96-42b8-9152-9b65437ca4b6
  3. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.: my system is Nitro AN515-43MANUFACTURER - ACER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-please-help-me/59843bde-ac96-42b8-9152-9b65437ca4b6
  4. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working: I have a Blue Snowball microphone and it is plugged in red light is showing which is a good thing, however it is not showing up in device manager. The blue snowball uses a usb to plug in to the pc. Any help would be much appreciated!...
  6. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working: I have a Blue Snowball microphone and it is plugged in red light is showing which is a good thing, however it is not showing up in device manager. The blue snowball uses a usb to plug in to the pc. Any help would be much appreciated!...
  7. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. blutooth wont work please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    blutooth wont work please help: i was doing everything normal i shut off my pc got on 3-4 hours later and now my blueooth wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-wont-work-please-help/ee965260-e202-4eaf-9d46-b9db24158cc5
  9. Games wont work please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games wont work please help: Some of games wont work on windows 10 Please help So I can't play slither.io , Agma.io + also mope.io if u would have a solution could u please help me and let me know it is on Windows 10 If u have a solution that works please let me know Thank you!...
  10. Windows store wont let me install game! Please help!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store wont let me install game! Please help!: I need help. I recently uninstalled some games that I bought from the Microsoft store, I uninstalled the wrong game, when I tried to re-install the game the Install button is greyed out and the Microsoft store won't let me install the game. [IMG] The strange part about...