Windows 10: Installing a 32 GB thumb drive to increase storage.

Discus and support Installing a 32 GB thumb drive to increase storage. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-32-gb-thumb-drive-to-increase-storage/58221030-9a61-4639-8b37-9de5b7cc22f3" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by honeydooZA, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Installing a 32 GB thumb drive to increase storage.

How to

:)

honeydooZA, Dec 18, 2018

2. Windows 10 Install Files Turned 128 GB Flash Drive into Only 32 GB!

I used the Windows 10 upgrade to place the installation files onto my 128 GB Sandisk Cruzer Flash Drive.

I later just used the regular upgrade via downloading over the internet and my upgrade went fine.

I went back to my flash drive to delete the Windows 10 off of the flash drive only to discover that my 128 GB flash drive was now hosed down to only 32 GB of storage, even after formatting the drive!

Does anyone have any suggestions how I might restore the full storage of my flash drive back to 128 GB?

Thx, in advance,

Don

DonDoornbos, Dec 18, 2018
  3. storage .........c drive is increased to 500 gb........but how?

can u please explain how my c drive increased to 500 gb if my total disk space was 500gb?

bhupeshguptha, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Installing a 32 GB thumb drive to increase storage.

Help Me Pick a Thumb Drive

I have recently lost my favorite thumb drive. It was only 1gb, and about a 3 years old. I now need a new one with the following requirements:

• 4 - 8 gb
    • Will be carried on a keychain in pocket for 10 hours in a day (MUST BE STRONG)
    • Must be relatively fast
    • Under $90
    I trust you guys can help me with this. Also, I want to order it from Newegg preferably.

Edit: Also I am going to grab this tonight, as school without a thumb drive is painful.

PVTCaboose1337, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Installing a 32 GB thumb drive to increase storage.

1. Installing a 32 GB thumb drive to increase storage. - Similar Threads - Installing thumb drive

2. Storage Increase

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Increase: How do I get more gigobytes for my storage? They say I am exceeding the 50 gigobytes I pay 6.99 a month for on windows 7. I have upgraded to windows 10 now. I also have a new card. They wont be able to charge me now. I need to get more gigobytes? Please help. My phone number...
  3. 32 GB flash drive to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    32 GB flash drive to install windows 10: I’m building a new pc and I need to install windows, what I don’t know is if I can use a 32gb flash drive (exFAT) or if I have to go lower. I looked it up and it was mixed answers for whatever reason. Please help I’m building my pc today or tomorrow submitted by...
  4. GB storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GB storage: I have 128gb it says I used 91gb why cant I download something that runs off 7gb now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gb-storage/1159fe2f-854b-4f34-877d-69872a6a0c28
  5. USB Mass Storage Issues with Thumb Drives

USB Mass Storage Issues with Thumb Drives: I'm having issues with a USB drive. I've tried several different thumb drives in every USB port on my desktop. When inserting the drive, Windows makes the noise recognizing it's been inserted. The drive does not show up in explorer. I went to Device Manager and it/they...
  6. Laptop w/32 GB Drive - Not Room to Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop w/32 GB Drive - Not Room to Update: I teach Windows 10 at the Senior Citizens Center. When possible, students bring their laptops to class so they can learn on their own machines. I've helped several of them update Windows 10; however, one student has a laptop with only a 32 GB "hard drive" that says there's...
  7. Thumb Drives

Thumb Drives: How do I use a thumb drive to transfer data from Windows 7 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumb-drives/8b697fba-9f37-417b-a867-1443e9150438
  8. Are systems with 32 GB eMMC drives no longer updatable?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are systems with 32 GB eMMC drives no longer updatable?: I tried to update my HP Stream (that runs on the non-replaceable 32 GB eMMC) using the Media Creation Tool (MediaCreationTool1903.exe), but it only upgraded the OS to the 1607 update. The laptop has a bit over 5 GB of free space and there is nothing I can free (other than a...
  9. trancend 128 usb drive appears with 32 GB

trancend 128 usb drive appears with 32 GB: hello i have win 10 and today connect my trancend usb 3.0 flash drive.the capacity is 128 GB but in appears with 32 GB!!!.i format it but nothing change.any help please 42015
  10. thumb drives

thumb drives: Upgraded to windows 10, plugged in a thumb drive but have no idea how to open the drive 27165