Windows 10: Installing a game and ISDone.dll error

Discus and support Installing a game and ISDone.dll error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HelloWhen I want to install a game on my laptop , the ISDone.dll error occurs. I want to use command prompt but it says the ISDone.dll is loaded but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MojtabaEntezar, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Installing a game and ISDone.dll error

HelloWhen I want to install a game on my laptop , the ISDone.dll error occurs. I want to use command prompt but it says the ISDone.dll is loaded but it's not registered and make sure that dll file is valid . What should I do ?Thank you

:)

MojtabaEntezar, Jul 22, 2021
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Jul 22, 2021
  3. SAQG007 Win User
    Error in .dll files

Hello Windows! I wanted to install some games on my laptop but when I started installing them I got some errors like:

1. unarc.dll file missing
    2. gf.dll file missing
    3. isdone file error
    4. sdl2 error
    5. game.dll file error
    So, I watched some videos on youtube to how to fix them. After watching some videos I installed these files and pasted them in the System32 and SySWOW64 folder but still I am getting the same error. Can you please help me!

SAQG007, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Pedro M Win User

Installing a game and ISDone.dll error

Runtime error while installing game, Windows 10

Hi PatrickDaigle2,

My name is Pedro. I'm an Independent Advisor trying to help.

Give a try to this and let me know how it goes.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/isdone-unarc-dll...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Regards.

Pedro M, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Installing a game and ISDone.dll error

1. Installing a game and ISDone.dll error - Similar Threads - Installing game ISDone

2. 1114 DLL ERROR when launc game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1114 DLL ERROR when launc game: Hello everyone, I have been suffering for 2 days in a row with the error: "Failed to load dll from the list"Error code: 1114So all my games started up absolutely fine, I played Sims 4 and others and everything was fine yesterday I had Windows 10 So I downloaded the...
  3. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  4. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  5. 1114 DLL Error when launch game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1114 DLL Error when launch game: the dynamic link library initialization program crashedDLL - google translator.https://store.steampowered.com/app/814540/Changed/I have already tried to reinstall visual c++ and change video card settings....
  6. 1114 DLL Error when launch game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1114 DLL Error when launch game: the dynamic link library initialization program crashedDLL - google translator.https://store.steampowered.com/app/814540/Changed/I have already tried to reinstall visual c++ and change video card settings....
  7. 1114 DLL Error when launch game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Atidxx64.dll error when gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Atidxx64.dll error when gaming: So ever since last week my game fallout 4 has been crashing to desktop due to an error titled atidxx64.dll unhandled exception. I have tried installing the dll to the game folder, reinstalling my gpu drivers rtx 5700 xt, updating Windows, rolling back to a previous driver...
  9. ISdone dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISdone dll error: Hello… i downloaded DCS world from fitgirl packs and game is on my c drive but when i install t on d drive it gives isdone dll error when it reached 28.6 %…”error is about the isarcsxtract dll not found”…the game is 252 gb after installation and my d drive has 270gb free...
  10. isdone and unarc error ...cant install game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    isdone and unarc error ...cant install game: [ATTACH] whenever i try to install a game i get this error .. i use windows 10 64bit and it updated to last updates i used dll fixer and still get errors ofr isdone and unarc...