Windows 10: Installing a genuine Windows 10

Discus and support Installing a genuine Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Actually I have a laptop with pirated Windows 10. I want a genuine Windows to be installed, by removing the current version full cleanup, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vittal N, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Vittal N Win User

Installing a genuine Windows 10

Hello,

Actually I have a laptop with pirated Windows 10. I want a genuine Windows to be installed, by removing the current version full cleanup, I will take care about the personal files, ie. I don't want to get verfied by entering product key and instead I want a fresh installation. Please guide me how to go about this issue.

:)

Vittal N, Jan 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 5, 2020
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Installing a genuine Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing genuine

2. Can I use a Windows GGWA to upgrade a genuine windows installation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use a Windows GGWA to upgrade a genuine windows installation?: Can Windows GGWA be used to upgrade an already Genuine copy of Windows? usually from Home to Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-a-windows-ggwa-to-upgrade-a-genuine/9a18524a-c170-447f-81fe-ce55120328b2
  3. Can I use a Windows GGWA to upgrade a genuine windows installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Windows GGWA to upgrade a genuine windows installation?: Can Windows GGWA be used to upgrade an already Genuine copy of Windows? usually from Home to Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-a-windows-ggwa-to-upgrade-a-genuine/9a18524a-c170-447f-81fe-ce55120328b2
  4. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?: I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all...
  5. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?: I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all...
  6. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

7. Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed: My husband's laptop 15s-fq5xxx or Product Code 00342-20991-14898-8aoem keeps telling him that a genuine battery is not installed when he starts it up. The laptop was purchased in May 2023 and has not had any repairs done. Why is it showing the message?...
  8. Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed

Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed: My husband's laptop 15s-fq5xxx or Product Code 00342-20991-14898-8aoem keeps telling him that a genuine battery is not installed when he starts it up. The laptop was purchased in May 2023 and has not had any repairs done. Why is it showing the message?...
  9. I installed crack windows 8.1 over genuine windows 7 but I want the product key of previous...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed crack windows 8.1 over genuine windows 7 but I want the product key of previous...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-crack-windows-81-over-genuine-windows/b55a6bd4-c22f-4c70-8892-4cb0a1b487ab
  10. I installed crack windows 8.1 over genuine windows 7 but I want the product key of previous...

I installed crack windows 8.1 over genuine windows 7 but I want the product key of previous...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-crack-windows-81-over-genuine-windows/b55a6bd4-c22f-4c70-8892-4cb0a1b487ab