Windows 10: Installing a network printer with "Connect" creates double entries-Set

Discus and support Installing a network printer with "Connect" creates double entries-Set in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two printers connected with USB to my system, which is named APOLLO. I shared out these printers and on my wife's system, I used the convenient... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by x509, Feb 28, 2020.

1. x509 Win User

Installing a network printer with "Connect" creates double entries-Set

I have two printers connected with USB to my system, which is named APOLLO. I shared out these printers and on my wife's system, I used the convenient "connect" function. Why does Settings show each printer twice?

Win 10 Pro 64 on my system, Win 10 Home 64 (for now) on my wife's system.

Installing a network printer with "Connect" creates double entries-Set [​IMG]

:)

2. networking a printer

true ive done it at my courses *Smile Installing a network printer with "Connect" creates double entries-Set :)
    so you just have to connect it to the pc and that one should be connected with the network *Smile Installing a network printer with "Connect" creates double entries-Set :)

DreamSeller, Feb 28, 2020
  3. BobBarr Win User
    networking a printer

It can be networked through the computer through control panel settings<view installed printers<your printer< share this printer I think is simple way someone else correct me if I'm wrong. Once you do that try connecting on your other comps by adding printer over network.

BobBarr, Feb 28, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

Need help connecting XP Laptop to Vista Desktop's Printer.

will try this

trt740, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Installing a network printer with "Connect" creates double entries-Set - Similar Threads - Installing network printer

2. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is not connecting to network: After cumulative windows updates my printer is not connecting to network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-connecting-to-network/0e633272-dbf3-4b55-bebe-77263a710010
  3. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer is not connecting to network: After cumulative windows updates my printer is not connecting to network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-connecting-to-network/0e633272-dbf3-4b55-bebe-77263a710010
  4. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Double entry and clicking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Double entry and clicking: my cat walked across my keyboard and now when I type, each entry is noted with an audible "click" and I am also not able to type double keys , i.e. can not type "letter" without typing "letspace" then backspace to delete the space then finish with"ter". I cannot backspace...
  6. User Accounts - double entry

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Accounts - double entry: When I start up a user called "John" appears,signs in automatically then a second "user" appears called "Carrot Museum", that signs in automatically, and I can start to work. Only one person uses this laptop. Screen shot of users screen attached shows (4th one down) John...
  7. Connect a Network Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect a Network Printer: Hi, I have two computers and each one has its own printer. They are connected in the same network. How can I connect to the other computer's printer? I can't seem to figure this out.......
  8. Double entries in directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Double entries in directory: Hi Chaps apologies if this has been asked before, but here goes. I recently upgraded my windows 7 laptop to windows 10. It would seem to have been successful, and I am pleased with the outcome. Just noticed a little quirk, and need advice. When I plug in a USB memory...
  9. Double entries in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Double entries in start menu: Hi, I have the same problem in two different pc My start menu has some double entries (see picture) [img] and more I checked the start menu folders: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...
  10. Windows Notification Center - Double Entries & Settings don't stick

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Notification Center - Double Entries & Settings don't stick: Having major issues with the notification center in Win10. After each reboot I have an app that keeps resetting to play sounds. So I turn it off in Settings > System > Notifications & Actions. Then when I reboot everything is re-enabled. Also, all of sudden I have...