Windows 10: installing a new font on windows 10

Discus and support installing a new font on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to install a new font onto a users machine. I have downloaded the font and unzipped it on the respective machine, however when I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Techteam1, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Techteam1 Win User

installing a new font on windows 10

Hi

I am trying to install a new font onto a users machine. I have downloaded the font and unzipped it on the respective machine, however when I try to install the font I get a message stating:

"Cannot install the raleway-regular.tff

the file ****** does not appear to be a valid font"

unfortunately due to restrictions and the user being remote with no IT onsite I cannot login as admin and I have tried adding this to control > font but same issue occurs.

any advice?

:)

Techteam1, Sep 14, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 25, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 25, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. installing a new font on windows 10 - Similar Threads - installing font

2. Font is installed but it only shows up in Character Map

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font is installed but it only shows up in Character Map: Windows version: 24H2I installed a font via Windows font viewer, but it only appears in Character map, the font is there, but it can only be used in browsers....
  3. Font is installed but it only shows up in Character Map

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font is installed but it only shows up in Character Map: Windows version: 24H2I installed a font via Windows font viewer, but it only appears in Character map, the font is there, but it can only be used in browsers....
  4. When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...: When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font family appears in the Fonts folder and other programs.I'm using Windows 11 and I'm trying to install font is called 'Visby'. So I try to reinstall the invisible font family, but it asks...
  5. When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...

When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...: When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font family appears in the Fonts folder and other programs.I'm using Windows 11 and I'm trying to install font is called 'Visby'. So I try to reinstall the invisible font family, but it asks...
  6. Uninstalling fonts I have installed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling fonts I have installed.: Is there a way of identifying system fonts like a list maybe? I don't delete them when I uninstall other fonts I have installed. And I definitely don't want to reformat my computer just for that. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated....
  7. Uninstalling fonts I have installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling fonts I have installed.: Is there a way of identifying system fonts like a list maybe? I don't delete them when I uninstall other fonts I have installed. And I definitely don't want to reformat my computer just for that. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated....
  8. Uninstalling fonts I have installed.

9. I want to install some fonts that are working in my windows 7 system in my windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to install some fonts that are working in my windows 7 system in my windows 10...: I want to install some fonts that are working in my windows 7 system in my windows 10 system but it appears to not support that particular font in windows 10 system. Can you guys help me with that?...
  10. I want to install some fonts that are working in my windows 7 system in my windows 10...

I want to install some fonts that are working in my windows 7 system in my windows 10...: I want to install some fonts that are working in my windows 7 system in my windows 10 system but it appears to not support that particular font in windows 10 system. Can you guys help me with that?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install the raleway-regular.tff