Windows 10: Installing a new ssd on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773

Discus and support Installing a new ssd on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I'm planning on buying a samsung ssd for my Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773 which came with windows 10 already installed on it. Do I have to do a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by freddyadongo, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Installing a new ssd on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773

So I'm planning on buying a samsung ssd for my Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773 which came with windows 10 already installed on it. Do I have to do a clean install of win. 10 again? because I read on this forum that windows or dell detects your hardware, meaing you don't have to install windows 10 all over again. Is this true?

:)

freddyadongo, Mar 11, 2022

2. Touchpad issues on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 following Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the current status.

Since, the above steps did not help to fix the issue. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to go to the below link, download the Synaptics Touchpad driver and install it in compatibility mode.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/inspiron-7000/drivers

• Right-click on the Synaptics Touchpad driver setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If the issue still persist, I suggest you to contact to the computer manufacturer and check if they have released Synaptics Touchpad driver for Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 11, 2022
  3. Inspiron 17 7000 series laptop

I am using the inspiron 17 7000 series laptop and for some reason my internet is not connecting. It says "an ethernet cable is not properly plugged in or maybe broken" i tried device manager action scan hardware changes, turning off all antivures programs,
    resetting my pc and router, and still nothing HHHHEEEELLLLP MEEEEEH

SeoungyonKim1, Mar 11, 2022
  4. ddiehl Win User

Installing a new ssd on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773

Dell Inspiron 7000 series touchpad help

Hi..

Was wondering if someone could assist me with finding the proper touchpad driver for my new Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series (P69G) so I can enable one finger scrolling. I went here Software Drivers | White Papers | Product Briefs | Videos | Synaptics and dowloaded the the PS/2 driver but it doesn't show the red 'Synaptics' tab under mouse settings in Control Panel like my old Lenovo laptop did..

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks..

ddiehl, Mar 11, 2022
Thema:

Installing a new ssd on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773

1. Installing a new ssd on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773 - Similar Threads - Installing ssd Dell

2. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  3. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  4. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Dell Inspiron 7000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 7000: I am wondering if the Dell Inspiron 7000 PC will work well with Windows 11.Currently the computer was on Windows 8 but I Idiotically bought an XCTRA PC flash drive changed my processor to run on Linux...
  6. Dell Inspiron 7000

Dell Inspiron 7000: I am wondering if the Dell Inspiron 7000 PC will work well with Windows 11.Currently the computer was on Windows 8 but I Idiotically bought an XCTRA PC flash drive changed my processor to run on Linux...
  7. Installing a new ssd on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing a new ssd on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773: So I'm planning on buying a samsung ssd for my Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773 which came with windows 10 already installed on it. Do I have to do a clean install of win. 10 again? because I read on this forum that windows or dell detects your hardware, meaing you don't...
  8. Installing a new ssd on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773

Installing a new ssd on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773: So I'm planning on buying a samsung ssd for my Dell Inspiron 17 7000 laptop 7773 which came with windows 10 already installed on it. Do I have to do a clean install of win. 10 again? because I read on this forum that windows or dell detects your hardware, meaing you don't...
  9. Kernel_security_check_failure on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 won’t restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel_security_check_failure on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 won’t restart: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 7000 bought in March 2020 so about nine months old. Was turning on tonight, loaded normally, then blue screen on death within a couple minutes. Ran through its percentage bar suggesting it would restart, but its now over an hour stuck at 100%...
  10. Windows hello face on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 2 in 1 computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello face on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 2 in 1 computer: I purchased a Dell Inspiron 17 7000 2 in 1 computer. I am trying to set up my windows hello face and it tells me "we couldn't find a camera compatible with window's hello face". Can this computer support the hello face recognition? If so, what do I do to get it to work?...