Windows 10: installing a previously downloaded version of Windows 10

Discus and support installing a previously downloaded version of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded Windows 10 to a pc in 2016 or 17 (don't remember which) but did not install at the time as was happier with Windows 8.1. Can i now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AliceWhite3, Oct 27, 2019.

1. installing a previously downloaded version of Windows 10

I downloaded Windows 10 to a pc in 2016 or 17 (don't remember which) but did not install at the time as was happier with Windows 8.1. Can i now install this still for free on the pc?

:)

AliceWhite3, Oct 27, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 27, 2019
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Oct 27, 2019
  4. installing a previously downloaded version of Windows 10

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

installing a previously downloaded version of Windows 10

1. installing a previously downloaded version of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - installing previously downloaded

2. Windows 10 installation/activation without previous Windows version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation/activation without previous Windows version: Good Evening, I have just purchased the Microsoft Windows 10 Professional - Full Product Package from an online retailer. It states that I will receive a card with a product key. Only after the purchase I read that it states: Installation of this product requires the...
  3. re-install previous version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    re-install previous version of Windows 10: If I use a Windows 10 iso file to restore a previous release, will I lose my applications and files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-previous-version-of-windows-10/bd48d001-8ddc-41bc-b01f-146e3718e8cd
  4. Is there a way to download previous Windows versions such as 1709?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to download previous Windows versions such as 1709?: I'm planning to do a clean install. submitted by /u/deluxevitality [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmtz29/is_there_a_way_to_download_previous_windows/
  5. reverting to a previous version of windows 10.

reverting to a previous version of windows 10.: Hi, I used to have version 1709 win 10 pro and bought a new system, This new system is running on version 1803 which does not run any of the apps I use … how do I get back to this version of windows? Any help would be appreciated. Im not the most tech savy sorry...
  6. Wanted to download previous version of windows.

Wanted to download previous version of windows.: There's any way to download iso of different version of windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wanted-to-download-previous-version-of-windows/c0374b6b-cccc-4264-aacd-46fdb83cb1d9
  7. Wanted to download previous version.

Wanted to download previous version.: There's any way to download iso for different versions of windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wanted-to-download-previous-version/2051df37-6769-4bad-b677-2859ee00e7da
  8. install 32 windows 10 on previously installed 64 bit version

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    install 32 windows 10 on previously installed 64 bit version: I upgraded a PC from windows 64 bit W8 to W10 64bit but some old software I have only runs on W10 32 bit. can I reinstall W10 32 bit, or restore the PC to windows 8 64 bit and then upgrade to W10 32 bit. thanks 25544
  9. windows 10 restores to previous version after 95% installation

windows 10 restores to previous version after 95% installation: the download of w10 got completed and the installation after 95% restarts and says restoring your previous version. now it is again downloading the 2700 MB. pls hlp! 9927
  10. Windows 10 restoring automatically to previous version after install

Windows 10 restoring automatically to previous version after install: I have tried 3 times to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7. Each time everything goes great then on completion i get the message restoring to to windows 7 and i am back to square one. Any suggestions anyone please ?????*Mad 13562