Windows 10: installing a printer to an older Toshiba P755-s5320 laptop. we have a brother laser

Discus and support installing a printer to an older Toshiba P755-s5320 laptop. we have a brother laser in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We have a Toshiba p755 S5323 laptop and cannot get the driver to print for our brother HDL2300 series . IT installs but will not print. IT says error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TameraJones, Aug 20, 2018.

1. installing a printer to an older Toshiba P755-s5320 laptop. we have a brother laser

We have a Toshiba p755 S5323 laptop and cannot get the driver to print for our brother HDL2300 series . IT installs but will not print. IT says error.

Yes we have unplugged and plugged back in, and we have deleted and added again Yes, power and all stupid things are watched. Printer works fine for other computers.

Blessings.

:)

TameraJones, Aug 20, 2018

2. Brother MFC-L8850CDW laser printer installation

I am having problems installing a wireless Brother MFC-L8850CDW laser printer on my Toshiba Satellite C55Dt-A laptop with windows 10. I have followied all the insttructions, but nothing is working. Can anyone help?

ColleenBrownYS, Aug 20, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Can't Access networked Brother Laser printer- To print or use Web I/f

Not all Printer drivers are included in the installation media. Even mine (Brother HL-4040CN), you would need to manually add it to the list:

• Control Panel->Devices and Printers->Add a Printer
    • Follow the steps to set up a network printer. At one point, Windows will search for available printer, click on "The printer that I want isn't listed"
    • Click on "Windows Updates". Windows will start downloading a complete list of Printers.
    • Select your printer name & model then install.

EDIT: Just tried to install as a USB printer for MFC-7820N since I don't have this printer to set up as a network printer. The result as shown in the list after clicking on "Windows Update":

installing a printer to an older Toshiba P755-s5320 laptop. we have a brother laser [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 20, 2018
  4. installing a printer to an older Toshiba P755-s5320 laptop. we have a brother laser

UJnable to print from Brother HL-L2320D laser printer

I work from home and split time between my HP Pavilion P6716 f-b desktop and my Lenovo Edge 15 laptop.

Both are wirelessly connected to an HP Photosmart 7520 All-in-one color inkjet printer

I also have a Brother HL-L2320D laser printer connected ONLY to the HP Pavilion through a USB cable.

I was able to print wirelessly on the Brother printer from my Lenovo laptop through my Verizon / Actiontec wireless router.

However after downloading Windows 10 it no longer works.

How can start printing wirelessly on the Brother laser printer from my Lenovo laptop again?

Original title: Printing wirelessly on a USB Printer

BrianPetroski, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

installing a printer to an older Toshiba P755-s5320 laptop. we have a brother laser

1. installing a printer to an older Toshiba P755-s5320 laptop. we have a brother laser - Similar Threads - installing printer older

2. Brother laser printer sleeping issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brother laser printer sleeping issue: I have always been able to print to my Brother laser printer from my laptop after it went to sleep. We got a new HP computer and now once it's sleeping I can't print to it from the computer. I can still print to it from my phone but not he computer. I keep having to reset the...
  3. Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7: I'm have trouble starting my computer up after doing a ram upgrade. I when from the original two 2gb ram cards to one 8gb card. Iv tried it in both slots and didn't find any issue with me using one card from what iv looked into. I get a black screen after logo goes away on...
  4. Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7: I'm have trouble starting my computer up after doing a ram upgrade. I when from the original two 2gb ram cards to one 8gb card. Iv tried it in both slots and didn't find any issue with me using one card from what iv looked into. I get a black screen after logo goes away on...
  5. Brothers Printer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brothers Printer: How can I get my printer out of the sleep mode. I have turned it off and unplugged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brothers-printer/0c169bef-076e-4dac-807e-5de947a33d1a
  6. Brother printer wiFi installation

Brother printer wiFi installation: Cannot get my subject printer to operate on Windows 10. Model printer I HL-L2350DW which always remains "off-line". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer-wifi-installation/c1fd0258-a339-463b-a35b-5e8c11be0ca5
  7. my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...

my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...: How can I prevent Microsoft updates wrecking my computer every time they occur? My printer drivers have to be deleted and reinstalled just about every month this year so why can't Microsoft just do 1 update a year and only security updates? This month my new HP computer...
  8. Printer installation Brother mfc-L5900

Printer installation Brother mfc-L5900: Hello, I have two older computers and an older Brother MFC printer. I purchased a new Brother MFC-L5900 and tried to install the software, however, it was not compatible with Window 7. So I then install Windows 10 to both computers. I also went to the Brother website and...
  9. Brother printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother printers: Hi, I am a new Surface Go user - loving it so far. Just had a small hiccup installing a printer driver for my wireless printer. I've checked the Brother website, which shows my printer, HL-2270DW, is compatible with Windows 10 s, but the driver download is not available as...
  10. Can't Access networked Brother Laser printer- To print or use Web I/f

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Access networked Brother Laser printer- To print or use Web I/f: I have a home network that includes- Two Windows 7 PCs Two Linux machines A Brother MFC7820N networked multifunction printer All the above are on wired connections. Then there's an 802.11n wireless link for laptops and media devices. I'm just setting up a new machine...