Windows 10: Installing a program

Discus and support Installing a program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just purchased a new lap top and need to install ActivID ActivClient 7.1 so I can access VMware Horizon Client to remote in and work. The download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Troy Luna, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Troy Luna Win User

Installing a program

I just purchased a new lap top and need to install ActivID ActivClient 7.1 so I can access VMware Horizon Client to remote in and work.

The download provided said it was the most current program needed and that it was compatible with Windows 10.

When I try to install it, it starts then stops (rolls back) and said that installation was interrupted and that no changes were made.

What is needed to fix this issue?

Troy

:)

Troy Luna, Sep 8, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 8, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Installing a program

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Installing a program

1. Installing a program - Similar Threads - Installing program

2. Move the installed program for D drive to E drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move the installed program for D drive to E drive: Hello everyone,I installed some software on my D drive, however, now my C drive is full, and I want to extend it.That's why I need to move the data from my D drive to other drive, so I will have more space to extend the C drive.If the data inside the D drive is the normal...
  3. Move the installed program for D drive to E drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move the installed program for D drive to E drive: Hello everyone,I installed some software on my D drive, however, now my C drive is full, and I want to extend it.That's why I need to move the data from my D drive to other drive, so I will have more space to extend the C drive.If the data inside the D drive is the normal...
  4. Move the installed program for D drive to E drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11: Could be related to the recent update, but I don't have any idea.I have no antivirus, things I have tried:*Restarting PC.*Running as administrator.*Turning off Firewall/Windows Defender.*Allowing download and installation besides Microsoft Store.*Unblocking the...
  6. Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11

Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11: Could be related to the recent update, but I don't have any idea.I have no antivirus, things I have tried:*Restarting PC.*Running as administrator.*Turning off Firewall/Windows Defender.*Allowing download and installation besides Microsoft Store.*Unblocking the...
  7. Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...: Every time I install any new program a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing and reinstalling the program may work. I have a HP All In One Pc 2018 variant with a Pentium Silver J5005 processor, 4gb of RAM with Windows 11 64 bit.Can you give me some help regarding...
  8. Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...

Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...: Every time I install any new program a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing and reinstalling the program may work. I have a HP All In One Pc 2018 variant with a Pentium Silver J5005 processor, 4gb of RAM with Windows 11 64 bit.Can you give me some help regarding...
  9. Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10: Whenever we install a program on a Windows 11/10 PC, they do not get uninstalled automatically or disappear. We need to uninstall the programs manually. Some users are complaining that installed programs disappear after restarting the PC. In this guide, we show how to fix...
  10. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activeid client rollback

2. activid activclient keeps rolling back