Windows 10: Installing a program

Discus and support Installing a program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just purchased a new lap top and need to install ActivID ActivClient 7.1 so I can access VMware Horizon Client to remote in and work. The download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Troy Luna, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Troy Luna Win User

Installing a program

I just purchased a new lap top and need to install ActivID ActivClient 7.1 so I can access VMware Horizon Client to remote in and work.

The download provided said it was the most current program needed and that it was compatible with Windows 10.

When I try to install it, it starts then stops (rolls back) and said that installation was interrupted and that no changes were made.

What is needed to fix this issue?

Troy

:)

Troy Luna, Sep 8, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 8, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Installing a program

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Installing a program

1. Installing a program - Similar Threads - Installing program

2. Can't install some programs to D Drive? (Chrome to D Drive)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install some programs to D Drive? (Chrome to D Drive)?: I have a 120GB M.2 PCIE and I want it reserved for windows 10 and it's updates, which is C Drive But I want to install Adobe in my 1 2TB HDD,which is D Drive. I've made the folders for Program Files and Program Files (x86) I've divided the 2TB So I have 2 different...
  3. How do I delete the Windows and Program Files folders of a Windows install from within a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete the Windows and Program Files folders of a Windows install from within a...: This is a very specific problem but let me explain. I have two drives in my laptop: a 240GB SSD and a 1TB HDD. The 1TB originally had a Windows 8.1 install on it until I got the SSD, upon which I installed Windows 10. At this point, I thoroughly broke the Windows 8.1 install...
  4. Some programes do not work or some will not install after Windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some programes do not work or some will not install after Windows 10 1903 update: After updating W10 to 1903 I am unable to install some programmes like Dropbox, DWG True View, DELL Support Assist. Also some applications like DELL Support Assist, Dropbox, Need For Speed and Microsoft Picture Viewer (Office 2010) have stopped working and will not uninstall...
  5. how to refresh PC with Windows 10 without losing installed programs

how to refresh PC with Windows 10 without losing installed programs: how to refresh PC with Windows 10 without losing installed Programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-refresh-pc-with-windows-10-without-losing/331f18fa-2462-4235-bf90-1a04860655dc
  6. Can't uninstall a program because it doesn't show as installed despite being able to run it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall a program because it doesn't show as installed despite being able to run it.: I want to uninstall iTunes from my computer so I can just run it from an external hard drive. When I go to Control Panel to do this it doesn't list iTunes as an installed program. I can open and run it though. When I right click on the iTunes icon on my task bar, I don't have...
  7. Windows 10 will not let me install any programs

Windows 10 will not let me install any programs: I can download programs, but cannot install them. It starts to install, then something blocks it. This has happened with common downloads like Quicken. I cannot even install updated iTunes files, or update Quicken. I tried to back up my files, but the Seagate hard drive...
  8. Uninstall Program Without Installing Bloatware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Program Without Installing Bloatware: Downloaded Nox (an Android emulator) and during installation it installed several bloatware programs which I promptly removed. Those same programs were reinstalled when I uninstalled Nox. I restored my PC to a point before the uninstall and would like to uninstall it again...
  9. SSD disk space required for Win 10 OS with programs installed

SSD disk space required for Win 10 OS with programs installed: My SSD is 256GB with 2 partitions. One for the OS (50GB) the other for data (188GB). My OS installation with programs installed takes up 30GB (w/recycle bin, 4GB page, no hibernate). Is this sufficient or do I need to expand the OS partition? Thanks! 142305
  10. Just installed w10 and cannot install any programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Just installed w10 and cannot install any programs: I just installed windows 10 today on a new m.2 drive. This is my 2nd time installing today. The first was win10 pro then I wiped and formatted to install win10 enterprise. When I try to install anything I get this error [img] . I do not think it is a permissions issue...