Windows 10: Installing a software after uninstalling

Discus and support Installing a software after uninstalling in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with installing a program I recently uninstalled. I was installing the update of the program then I get the error: 'An error -5005... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MolefiMakhetha, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Installing a software after uninstalling

Hi, I have a problem with installing a program I recently uninstalled. I was installing the update of the program then I get the error: 'An error -5005 : 0x80070002 has occurred while running the setup. Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications. If the error still occurs, please contact your vendor'.

I have uninstalled the program from the Apps on my Windows 10 and deleted its folder from Program files and cleared temporary files,

:)

MolefiMakhetha, Feb 12, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Installing a software after uninstalling :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 ,installing and uninstalling software

Hi Caston,

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

If you install a software in Windows 10, you will find it in control panel’s programs and features window.

To uninstall a software please follow the steps below:

• Type control panel
      in the search bar and hit Enter Key.

• Click on program and features.

• Select the software you want to uninstall from the list and click on uninstall option on top.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Depth Win User

Installing a software after uninstalling

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Installing a software after uninstalling

1. Installing a software after uninstalling - Similar Threads - Installing software uninstalling

2. HELP : All Installed Software Uninstalled Themselves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP : All Installed Software Uninstalled Themselves: Apologies if this isn't in the right place. In the midst of sorting an issue with one specific program, all of my installed programs uninstalled themselves. My system restore points all disappeared before the issue too so I am unable to restore back. Is there any fix at all...
  3. To Uninstall Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To Uninstall Software: Uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel....
  4. after installing a software i cant find it or uninstall it from control panel

after installing a software i cant find it or uninstall it from control panel: ok i admit i have installed a pirated software but after installing it i cannot see it or uninstalled it ?plz help me how to remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/after-installing-a-software-i-cant-find-it-or/fc27cfa0-8bde-47a1-8625-f7ffe3318830
  5. Software keeps installing itself even after uninstalling

Software keeps installing itself even after uninstalling: Hello. I have an Windows 10 PC with some games. Recently I my disk usage was suspiciously high. I opened task manager to see if there's anything and I actually found the root cause. It was a software named "Janma" with a mario image as its icon and that was open for like 5...
  6. Cannot uninstall software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot uninstall software: Unable to uninstall software from my child's school laptop. It's a strange application that causes objects to randomly cross browser screen. Bank account login seems unusual. Please help!...
  7. Cannot install/uninstall a software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install/uninstall a software: Hi! I installed Ivanti Endpoint Manager. I used it for a while. A new version became available. When I was updating it, something went wrong and it failed to upgrade. Please see the screenshot for details. Now, I am trying to completely uninstall this application but it gets...
  8. Will the software uninstall after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will the software uninstall after a factory reset?: When resetting my Windows 10 laptop, and choosing to remove all of the files off of the laptop, will Windows 10 itself be removed? Sorry if my question is unclear. submitted by /u/mclanegamesyt [link] [comments]...
  9. Uninstall Device Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall Device Software: Need to uninstall/reinstall HP OfficeJet 6950 Basic Device Software, but get following error message. "Call to DriverPackageUninstall returned error 5 to the pachage 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\hpwia_oj6950.inf': A caller of DriverPackageInstall must be...
  10. Software uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software uninstall: I am trying to uninstall Quicken 2016. I am running windows10. I get error code 1721 when I try to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-uninstall/4a476f38-a657-4ac2-880f-13ee9501abef