Windows 10: Installing a Trust Combi Scan 19200 Scanner .

Discus and support Installing a Trust Combi Scan 19200 Scanner . in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is it possible to install the above Scanner on a W-10Pro. equipped PC? I don't have the installation disc for this scanner, and the only Drivers I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mikegee01, Dec 19, 2015.

1. mikegee01 Win User

Installing a Trust Combi Scan 19200 Scanner .

Is it possible to install the above Scanner on a W-10Pro. equipped PC? I don't have the installation disc for this scanner, and the only Drivers I can find to download are for XP. My other Scanner, a PC-Line PCL3000, seemingly cannot be installed on a W10 equipped machine either. Does this mean I have to scrap two working scanners just because they are several years old?

:)

mikegee01, Dec 19, 2015
  2. mlg63 Win User

Can't scan a document into my computer from my printer

Did you install the scanning software and drivers from the printer-scanner maker's support site? That must be installed. Use the scanner's own software to scan and save to the computer instead of the windows limited scan software. That also must be install
    to use the buttons on the printer-scanner. To use the buttons on the printer-scanner, the all in one must be directly connected to the computer by cable.

You should mention the model scanner/printer when asking a question.

mlg63, Dec 19, 2015
  3. mlg63 Win User
    Printer/Scanner Problem Windows 10 Compatibility

Post the model printer-scanner and also how the scanner is attached to the network or the computer--directly or wirelessly. Scanning software is available at the printer manufacturer's site. That should be installed to get the scanner to work. Windows can
    supply drivers in most cases, but not the scanning utility. My Epson AIO could not use the drivers from the manufacturer, but would not scan until the software was installed.

You probably know that wireless scanning cannot be done unless the printer-scanner is connected to the router, not connected to another computer on the network. Printers can be shared if connected to another computer, but not scanners.

mlg63, Dec 19, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

I'm not sure that I believe this, but the manufacturer claims:

"This product was designed to work with older Windows versions. The hardware itself is not compatible with Vista and Windows 7. This is something that new drivers can not fix. Therefore these drivers are not available."

Does anything happen when you connect the scanners? (WIA support? That's something from Microsoft.)

You could also try Vuescan (VueScan Scanner Software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux). You can test it for free, so you're not out anything if it doesn't work. (The paid versions are $40 and $80US.)

Just out of curiosity, I checked the drivers available for download. The newest files there are from 2001. "Several" years old? It'd be nice if manufacturers provided driver support for 15 year old hardware, but it's not something that I expect.

bobkn, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Installing a Trust Combi Scan 19200 Scanner . - Similar Threads - Installing Trust Combi

2. Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner: Hi We have a Fujisu Fi-7160 that we use to scan hundreds of documents with barcodes onto a transport system - we then scan all the documents as 1 pdf via our main printer in the office so that we can save the documents without having the keep the physical documents - Is...
  3. Trusted installer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trusted installer.: I have been dealing with a nasty Trojan for some time. After a clean install I don't connect to the internet. The owner is trusted installer. So I attempt to take over along the way there are files like page.sys or swap file dump stack log etc certain folders that I still...
  4. scanner not scanning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanner not scanning: I have a Epson WF 2850 all in one device, Scanner is not scanning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-not-scanning/e7a6e901-a629-4019-a946-8444f2966884
  5. Scanner shows as installed but not available to scan?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner shows as installed but not available to scan?: I have a scanner that I can connect to either via USB or Wi-Fi networking. On my laptop via Wi-Fi it works as printer and scanner. On my desktop via USB or Wi-Fi it shows up as both but only works as printer. It never shows up to do scans with. I have tried tools like...
  6. scanner not scanning to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    scanner not scanning to pc: I have HP LaserJet printer. It prints and did copy orders perfectly. But it is not scanning documents to PC. Before it was scanning. Can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-not-scanning-to-pc/4ebdcc42-1214-4a0e-a2ff-9fc46fff7d5e
  7. Trusted Installer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trusted Installer: Is there a mode or a thing i can do that will make it so i can bypass trusted installer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trusted-installer/7f5e0f8a-845d-4e63-bcf1-45414f4abe2e"
  8. Scanner not detected by Windows Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanner not detected by Windows Scan: Hello Community, since the latest major update of Windows 10 Pro (about 1 month ago), my USB scanner no longer works correctly. It scans a few pages and than hangs. I use a 3rd party software that includes its own drivers for older scanners like mine - Xerox Documate 150....
  9. Trusted Installer

in Windows 10 Support
    Trusted Installer: Have successfully updated all iterations for W10 up to the present 10166. When first started after this install the computer froze when trying to open Edge and also on a couple of other Apps. I did a scannow and a dism, both showing faults, and of course reported it....
  10. trusted installer

in Windows 10 Support
    trusted installer: trusted installer will not let me delete internet explorer I want to delete it because it apparently has conduit infecting it winpatrol and Malwarebytes find it and take it out but it is still there apparently reinstalling itself 34685