Windows 10: Installing again Windows 10 on laptop with the same product key

Discus and support Installing again Windows 10 on laptop with the same product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, If I would completely uninstall windows 10 from my laptop and wanted to install it again will the product key work? If I would use the one from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by askeR, Jun 27, 2017.

1. askeR Win User

Installing again Windows 10 on laptop with the same product key

Hello, If I would completely uninstall windows 10 from my laptop and wanted to install it again will the product key work? If I would use the one from the ProduKey application.

Thanks for any answers.

:)

askeR, Jun 27, 2017
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User

Using the same product key twice on the same pc

Ciao,

you can both use the same product key or clone your disk.

A detailed step-by-step guide using EaseUS free software can be found here:

https://www.todo-backup.com/backup-resource/dat...

Hope this helps, please let me know.

Ciao

Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Jun 27, 2017
  3. Using the same product key twice on the same pc

I recently brought an ssd for my laptop and i want the windows to be installed on the ssd rather than on the hdd. Can i use the same product key to install windows on ssd. Or is there anyway to transfer windows from hdd to sdd??

rajbir_dhanoa, Jun 27, 2017
  4. lmaneke Win User

You don't need to use a product key when you reinstall Windows. When you activated your product key, it saved a digital license on Microsoft servers, so your laptop will reactivate once you connect your computer to the internet after reinstallation.

So you're all good.

When you want to reinstall, when it brings up the product key page, click you don't have a product key, but you need to make sure you're installing the same windows Edition that was on your laptop.

Hope this helps.

lmaneke, Jun 27, 2017
  5. askeR Win User
    Thanks for quick answer *Smile

askeR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Installing again Windows 10 on laptop with the same product key - Similar Threads - Installing again laptop

2. Product key again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key again: Hello Microsoft, I was wondering. Does a product key expire when it's not used for a long time? Because I am saving my product key for my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-again/46a0cace-96b9-4720-baa5-9fe96bd25601
  3. Product key again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key again: Hello Microsoft, I was wondering. Does a product key expire when it's not used for a long time? Because I am saving my product key for my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-again/46a0cace-96b9-4720-baa5-9fe96bd25601
  4. Product key again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Install windows 10 again on same screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install windows 10 again on same screen: Hello,this is parag,i upgraded to win 11 but after that i got some update from my manufacture and that was for win 10 so i can't install it so can i reinstall win 10 ?...
  6. Same product keys after reinstallation using same installer

Same product keys after reinstallation using same installer: Hello, Whenever we install/reinstall the units OS Windows 10 PRO with OLP installer/Product Key, It does not activate automatically unless you key in the product key. But whenever we reinstall it using WIN10 Pro Retailer installer and used OLP Product Key it will activate...
  7. Windows 10 Product Key on Two Bootable Drives Sharing the Same Product Key?

Windows 10 Product Key on Two Bootable Drives Sharing the Same Product Key?: Hi Situation: I have a 10 years old laptop that came with HDD Windows 7 Vista I still have the sticker key on Vista but it doesn't work on Win 10. At the same time I installed a separate drive SSD and installed Windows 7 using my university's enterprise product key Don't...
  8. Can i use the product key of pre installed windows 10 in fresh install in SSD on same laptop?

Can i use the product key of pre installed windows 10 in fresh install in SSD on same laptop?: I want to install SSD in my Dell Inspiron 7559. I have a pre installed copy of Windows 10 running in hardisk at the moment. My question is if I install fresh copy of windows 10 from Microsoft online store, then can i use the product key of the current windows installed in...
  9. Product Key Again Usage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key Again Usage: I have Window 10 Home installed in my computer , now my pc is a bit slow and i wanna reinstall window 10 again , i have activated window 10 home , now can i use that product key again to activate that reinstalled window agian ?...
  10. Same product key for all?

Same product key for all?: Ok I decided I would undergo some testing & I whipped out some unused laptops with windows 7 home on them. I upgraded all 5 to windows 10. I used a program called produkey to show me my product key with network disabled for safety. Well it displayed internet explorer product...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 installation restart agian and again