Windows 10: Installing AMD Drivers....

Discus and support Installing AMD Drivers.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just thought I'd mention that AMD has since released a new driver for Win10--15.200.1023.5. It's only available through WU--and I have to say that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bromanbro, Oct 1, 2014.

1. waltc Win User

Installing AMD Drivers....

Just thought I'd mention that AMD has since released a new driver for Win10--15.200.1023.5. It's only available through WU--and I have to say that finally AMD is putting out a very stable WDDM 2.0 driver! The Witcher 3 runs wonderfully under Win10 at the moment--and it's because of this driver. It was released a few days ago so by now everyone should have seen it, hopefully...

waltc, Jun 7, 2015
  2. darkneo29 Win User

Can you correct OverScan issue? if so how without the AMD Control panel?

darkneo29, Jun 7, 2015
  3. waltc Win User
    With these drivers the CCC that comes along with them through Windows Update (2015.0522.1239.20905) installs and stays up...Rock solid...these haven't crashed once (nor has the CCC.)

waltc, Jun 7, 2015
  4. darkneo29 Win User

Thanks for the info. When in use this I don't see CCC. I right click desktop and nothing nor in the app menu?

darkneo29, Jun 7, 2015
  5. waltc Win User
    When you use....what? The version number above..2015.0522.1239.20905...is for the CCC--the Catalyst Control Center. You can't "use this" unless the CCC is up & running...*Wink

I'd suggest that you open programs & features and remove any AMD installed programs you see there...click "express uninstall" when asked...and then reboot when asked...make sure your Windows Update is running normally--and when the 15.200.1023.5 Catalysts are installed through Windows update, the 2015.0522.1239.20905 CCC should install at the same time. When you believe your new AMD drivers have installed, give it a few more minutes just to be sure and then reboot your system when asked, or even if you aren't asked to reboot. You should be running the newest drivers & CCC after that--if not then I can't speak for what might be preventing you from installing them--could be an array of things.

Also, you "System Specs" aren't very informative...*Wink Check out mine for tips on how yours should be filled out--knowing your hardware is absolutely necessary for troubleshooting any problems you may have. Good Luck!

waltc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Installing AMD Drivers.... - Similar Threads - Installing AMD Drivers

2. AMD Driver installed by MS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Driver installed by MS: Hello guys,Please i need some help with AMD driver installed from Microsoft Store, i currently reset my windows and so the AMD driver installed from Microsoft Store when i opened it, it didn't work and when i tried to see the problem, i found that the app is no longer in the...
  3. AMD Driver installed by MS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Driver installed by MS: Hello guys,Please i need some help with AMD driver installed from Microsoft Store, i currently reset my windows and so the AMD driver installed from Microsoft Store when i opened it, it didn't work and when i tried to see the problem, i found that the app is no longer in the...
  4. AMD stop windows install updates for AMD driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD stop windows install updates for AMD driver?: AMD stop windows update AMD driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-stop-windows-install-updates-for-amd-driver/338c2459-390c-431f-bb64-059be39dfe2f
  5. AMD stop windows install updates for AMD driver?

AMD stop windows install updates for AMD driver?: AMD stop windows update AMD driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-stop-windows-install-updates-for-amd-driver/338c2459-390c-431f-bb64-059be39dfe2f
  6. AMD stop windows install updates for AMD driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. AMD driver automatic instalation

AMD driver automatic instalation: So i have this old laptop with intel HD graphics, but when i first checked the laptop, the graphics driver had an AMD graphics driver, i knew something was wrong, and after using it hardly for like 30 mins the laptop got a blue screen, then after a little research it some...
  8. AMD driver automatic instalation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD driver automatic instalation: So i have this old laptop with intel HD graphics, but when i first checked the laptop, the graphics driver had an AMD graphics driver, i knew something was wrong, and after using it hardly for like 30 mins the laptop got a blue screen, then after a little research it some...
  9. AMD driver automatic instalation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. AMD driver installation failing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD driver installation failing: Hey guys, whenever I try to install the AMD drivers either via running the installer or auto detect, in the end I'm getting a message saying files did not install and to check the log file. I've got an Asus r9 280x. Control panel says "microsoft basic display adapter" under...