Windows 10: Installing an app on macbookpro

Discus and support Installing an app on macbookpro in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I bought windows 10 minecraft for my macbook pro because I didn't think it would make any difference but now im not sure if I got the right version... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by eden1124, May 6, 2021.

1. eden1124 Win User

Installing an app on macbookpro

So I bought windows 10 minecraft for my macbook pro because I didn't think it would make any difference but now im not sure if I got the right version because when I try to hit install on my device it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." So im just a bit confused on what to do now.

:)

eden1124, May 6, 2021

2. MacBookPro Driver Issue in Windows 10

Hi Manbeer,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

As you are facing an issue in installing the driver on your MacBook Pro, I suggest you to contact Apple support
    regarding this matter for assistance and check if this helps.

Here is the link:
    https://www.apple.com/support/macbookpro/

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Installing an app on macbookpro :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 6, 2021
  4. Installing an app on macbookpro

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Installing an app on macbookpro

1. Installing an app on macbookpro - Similar Threads - Installing app macbookpro

2. Temp files in docs folders after relo to Windows 11 PC from MacBookPro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temp files in docs folders after relo to Windows 11 PC from MacBookPro: I recently moved back to a PC after being on a MacBookPro for about a year. I have ~119 files in my documents folder that have the syntax ~$truncatedfilename.XXX, where XXXX is docx, pptx, etc. The first part of the file names are truncated. They all are 1 kb. They are...
  3. Can't install app using App Installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install app using App Installer: I'm trying to install an older version of an app, but I get this error message:_______________________________________________________________App Installer failed to install package dependencies._______________________________________________________________I already tried...
  4. Can't install app using App Installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install app using App Installer: I'm trying to install an older version of an app, but I get this error message:_______________________________________________________________App Installer failed to install package dependencies._______________________________________________________________I already tried...
  5. I'm working on a MacBookPro and using Microsoft Office and Business Word. How can I make...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm working on a MacBookPro and using Microsoft Office and Business Word. How can I make...: I can hardly see the type on my Mac screen. I've tried using a larger font, but that doesn't make it easier to see. I've tried using Bold, but that isn't what I'm after. I've used Word for many years, and the type was always nice and dark and easy to read. But since buying...
  6. My audio is not working windows 10 64x, on MacbookPro Mid2011

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio is not working windows 10 64x, on MacbookPro Mid2011: Split from this thread.My audio is not working windows 10 64x, on MacbookPro Mid2011 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-is-not-working-windows-10-64x-on/2a078dae-79a9-443d-94ca-ca410f48d3ab
  7. WiFi on MacBookPro, Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi on MacBookPro, Help!: Hello, I have a MacBookPro and I installed Windows, so I cannot activate Wi-Fi through Windows because there is no botom, I activate it through MacOsX by the System but in Windows I can't do it ... any solution or software for this? submitted by /u/Admiral-Hunter [link]...
  8. Windows WDF violation on MacBookPro (2009) - not solved -

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows WDF violation on MacBookPro (2009) - not solved -: Hello everyone, i'm having a problem after the October 2018 update. THIS IS THE 4 FOURTH TIME I OPEN A QUESTION. The previous questions are closed and the problem is not solved. I already sent the memory dump. These are the previous questions:...
  9. Windows WDF violation on MacBookPro (2009) Repeated thread - not solved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows WDF violation on MacBookPro (2009) Repeated thread - not solved: Hello everyone, i'm having a problem after the October 2018 update. I tried 3 times to update my Windows 10 system, but each time i had to revert back the updates due to a Blue Screen crash (actually a green screen). The error is WDF violation, and doesn't say nothing...
  10. Windows WDF violation on MacBookPro (2009)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows WDF violation on MacBookPro (2009): Hello everyone, i'm having a problem after the October 2018 update. I tried 3 times to update my Windows 10 system, but each time i had to revert back the updates due to a Blue Screen crash (actually a green screen). The error is WDF violation, and doesn't say nothing...