Windows 10: Installing an installer on my PC - error message 'It looks like you don’t have any...

Discus and support Installing an installer on my PC - error message 'It looks like you don’t have any... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! I just wanna ask about installing the installer on my PC. It says the Installer was installed but whenever I clicked "Install on my device" it'll... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Elainefajasuki, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Installing an installer on my PC - error message 'It looks like you don’t have any...

Hi! I just wanna ask about installing the installer on my PC. It says the Installer was installed but whenever I clicked "Install on my device" it'll says I don't have any devices linked to Microsoft. I just want to know on how will I install it on my PC. Thank you!

***Original Title: Installing an installer on my PC***

:)

Elainefajasuki, Jun 23, 2019
  2. RejZoR Win User

Can't install XP Mode in Win7

I'm using Win7 Ultimate, so that shouldn't be an issue. Besides, i'm sure i'd get an error message if i wasn't allowed to install it on my edition.

It installs fine but i don't get any shortcuts and no wizard ever starts after installation (like i'm reading in tutorials on net and in MS help files which are even weirder).

I'm just following these steps:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

But i'm not getting the desired effect. I just don't get it.

RejZoR, Jun 23, 2019
  3. MRCL Win User
    Strange Windows Installation Errors

Yes, something like this. Its in german, but its pretty much what you said.

4. HAT
    hat Win User

Installing an installer on my PC - error message 'It looks like you don’t have any...

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

Installing an installer on my PC - error message 'It looks like you don’t have any...

1. Installing an installer on my PC - error message 'It looks like you don’t have any... - Similar Threads - Installing installer error

2. "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I got a new PC and tried to reinstall minecraft on it. I am logged on with my Microsoft account on both computers.When I go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices it shows me both devices.When I went...
  3. "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I got a new PC and tried to reinstall minecraft on it. I am logged on with my Microsoft account on both computers.When I go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices it shows me both devices.When I went...
  4. "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to...: Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account....
  6. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account

It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account: Just purchased a new Windows 10 Home/Student edition. Signed in with my Microsoft 365 account. When I try to download an app from the app store and use the elipsis next to the "Install" button, it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your...
  7. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: How do I add a device/computer so that I can install the game? What do I have to do, and please provide the steps for both PC and Mac, and Mac Pro. Thanks!...
  8. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s): Hey, I recently got the Game Pass but when I try to install some games it come up with the message "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I'm signed into my...
  10. "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message

"Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message: Whenever I try downloading a game with my Game Pass on the Microsoft store it comes up with this message. An example being Hellblade Senua's Sacrafice, but with Microsoft's on games like Forza Horizon 4 there is no message, and instantly downloads....