Windows 10: Installing an installer on my PC

Discus and support Installing an installer on my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! I just wanna ask about installing the installer on my PC. It says the Installer was installed but whenever I clicked "Install on my device" it'll... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Elainefajasuki, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Installing an installer on my PC

Hi! I just wanna ask about installing the installer on my PC. It says the Installer was installed but whenever I clicked "Install on my device" it'll says I don't have any devices linked to Microsoft. I just want to know on how will I install it on my PC. Thank you!

:)

Elainefajasuki, Jun 23, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2019
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Depth Win User

Installing an installer on my PC

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Installing an installer on my PC

1. Installing an installer on my PC - Similar Threads - Installing installer

2. Re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-installing Windows 10: If I install a clean copy of Windows 10, when I retrieve my back-up files will the old Windows files overwrite the new OS files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-windows-10/d3e7e33d-d818-4c4b-b1da-952ad442f6f9
  3. I just had the Mail app installed on my desktop and I can't open hyperlinks in emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just had the Mail app installed on my desktop and I can't open hyperlinks in emails: Hello, a tech support person from Microsoft remoted into my desktop and set up the Mail app for Windows 10. So I can see emails from 3 email accounts now, but when I click on hyperlinks within the emails, I receive an error message that says "unable to open (the link is...
  4. Windows 10 Install does not find hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Install does not find hardware: I have been trying to upgrade Windows 7 Pro 64-bit to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I have used both the purchased USB that came with the OS purchase and the downloaded version. In both cases things go smoothly, but the new OS doesn't recognize my LinkSys USB AE3000 network card or...
  5. Unable to download and install apps from windows store (error code: 0x80072F8F)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download and install apps from windows store (error code: 0x80072F8F): I am using Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 with Windows 10 Home i have issue with Windows store, where I Am unable to download any apps. when i select to download an app, after awhile it comes with an error says 'something unexpected happened' with error code: 0x80072F8F pls...
  6. How do I find & install the new Windows Sandbox Malware product ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find & install the new Windows Sandbox Malware product ?: A brand new message from the Windows Community defines the steps to find, open, and use this new Malware product. I followed the easy-to-use instructions, but no luck. It's not shown in my Windows Features list. I'm using the current Windows Home May 2019 version 1903...
  7. Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS: I'm unable to install the Modern Combat 5 game from Microsoft Store. When I click on the Install button it shows starting download. After around 30 mins it shows Download Complete and post that nothing happens. I restart the laptop and try again it does the same thing. Any...
  8. I have a problem to login any app that installed from windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a problem to login any app that installed from windows store: when I want to login or signup in the any app that installed from windows store I'm facing an error massage : we can't connect to the service you need right now. check your network connection or try this again later...
  9. Keyboard keeps changing without any shortcuts or languages instaled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard keeps changing without any shortcuts or languages instaled: This is just so ridiculous, i disabled all shortcuts, i deleted all keyboards, i only have one language and one keyboard instaled and STILL HAPENS; the windows change when it wants, i cant change it back no matter what i do, i selected the option to show the language bar, and...
  10. Blue Screen when attempting to install printer driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen when attempting to install printer driver: I am having to re-construct my Windows 10 Pro installation after a hard disk failure and I am having trouble when attempting to install a Canon TR8560 printer. During the printer installation, when asked to authorise the disabling of blocking, I get a blue screen and the...