Windows 10: Installing another hard drive would I need a windows key

Discus and support Installing another hard drive would I need a windows key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So basicly i have a pre built pc and i wanted to install another hard drive would i need another windowss key, if so i have one but half of its ripped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by __Eric__832, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Installing another hard drive would I need a windows key

So basicly i have a pre built pc and i wanted to install another hard drive would i need another windowss key, if so i have one but half of its ripped off and i was woundering if microsoft could of my key

:)

__Eric__832, Nov 2, 2020
  2. little cat, Nov 2, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Installing another hard drive would I need a windows key

Partitioning Hard Drives to run windows and linux

Hi All,

I have a tower with two hard drives. Until now I have been running windows on the first drive and using the second drive as backup. Now I reformatted the backup drive and installed Fedora Core. The installation was successful but how do I get the computer to boot from that drive? I'm in the BIOS and I see where the windows-platform drive is listed as my primary. I scrolled up to this line in the BIOS and tried pressing the spacebar, the return key, the left and right arrows but nothing will change the windows drive to the linux drive.

Can anyone tell me precisely and specifically how to make this change? Help is much appreciated. Thanks!

DanSandbergUCONN, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Installing another hard drive would I need a windows key

1. Installing another hard drive would I need a windows key - Similar Threads - Installing another hard

2. Can i change my linked windows digital key to another hard drive?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i change my linked windows digital key to another hard drive?: Hello!I need to install a new hard drive SSD on my laptop. The old one is a hard disk with big storge.I want to put the operating system win10 on the SSD to make my device faster and use* the old one as a storge. I bought my HP laptop there in 2019 comes with installed...
  3. Can i change my linked windows digital key to another hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i change my linked windows digital key to another hard drive?: Hello!I need to install a new hard drive SSD on my laptop. The old one is a hard disk with big storge.I want to put the operating system win10 on the SSD to make my device faster and use* the old one as a storge. I bought my HP laptop there in 2019 comes with installed...
  4. Moving Windows to another hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving Windows to another hard drive: i have my laptod with Windows 10 Pro 21H1 on Sata Drive 1TB. Now i have added an SSD 250GB Hard with it for faster processing. I want to move my complete OS to new SSD without loosing my softwares and file. What should i do. I will keep using the old drive as extension drive...
  5. Moving Windows to another hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Windows to another hard drive: i have my laptod with Windows 10 Pro 21H1 on Sata Drive 1TB. Now i have added an SSD 250GB Hard with it for faster processing. I want to move my complete OS to new SSD without loosing my softwares and file. What should i do. I will keep using the old drive as extension drive...
  6. Moving Windows to another hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Change Windows and all installations to another hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change Windows and all installations to another hard drive: I purchased a computer package with a pre-installed Windows10 operating system. The hard drive I was supplied is very small around 30 GB and I'm already almost run out of space. I cannot install any new applications. I have since purchased a very large hard drive and I'm...
  8. I Need Another Cloud Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Need Another Cloud Drive: Greetings, Everyone. I am running short on storage space, I've used the disk cleaner that comes with the windows ten, its basically useless since I have used it so much and it still has loads of Storage used. I was thinking of a cloud drive that appears like OneDrive on file...
  9. Hard Disk Corrupted - need to install windows in another hard disk

Hard Disk Corrupted - need to install windows in another hard disk: Dear Sir My hard disk is corrupted. How will I install windows in another hard disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-corrupted-need-to-install-windows-in/87253f42-3d08-4508-9f58-b1e9fc928311
  10. I need to install Windows 10 on new hard drive

I need to install Windows 10 on new hard drive: I'll be getting a new hard drive in the next couple months, and quite possibly AFTER the one-year free upgrade limitation. So, how do I install Win10 on a new drive without losing the free upgrade that I've had since last July? 50945