Windows 10: Installing Antivirus make your PC SLOW. My PC has Win 7 and it becam slow since i installed...

Discus and support Installing Antivirus make your PC SLOW. My PC has Win 7 and it becam slow since i installed... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It is a general Question. Installing Antivirus make your PC SLOW. My PC has Win 7 and it became slow since I installed antivirus.?? what is the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SumitPal1, Sep 30, 2019.

1. SumitPal1 Win User

Installing Antivirus make your PC SLOW. My PC has Win 7 and it becam slow since i installed...

It is a general Question.

Installing Antivirus make your PC SLOW. My PC has Win 7 and it became slow since I installed antivirus.??

what is the reason because of antivirus or because of virus??

My PC Configuration

i3 5th gen

500 GB harddisk

4GB Ram

Win 10

:)

SumitPal1, Sep 30, 2019
  2. clinux Win User

Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Sep 30, 2019
  3. sandman- Win User
    Slow & Laggy PC

Hello,

So, a few months ago i decided to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 Home, everything went though smoothly. a month later i decided to upgrade to windows 10 pro. after upgrading my pc has became extremely slow and laggy. i can barely watch videos, play
    games, web page load extremely slow, everything just slow. so i thought maybe windows 10 pro just isnt for me, so i downgraded back to windows 10 home and everything is still the same, slow and laggy and my CPU and RAM always 100% even when i just have chrome
    open. i deleted the windows.old folder, did a clean install but nothing works. any suggestion?

My pc is a Dell System Inspiron N7110

installed memory ram: 4.00 GB (3.90) GB unstable

Here's a link to my pc test results page

Dell System Inspiron N7110 Performance Results - UserBenchmark

sandman-, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Installing Antivirus make your PC SLOW. My PC has Win 7 and it becam slow since i installed...

My pc became very slow

I am using a Acer XC-710 desktop PC, which comes installed with Windows 10 64-bit. Yesterday i did a full reset of the computer, including formatting all the two partitions of the hard disk drive. After the reset, i was prompted to update the Windows 10
    to the latest version, and i did. Few hours later, while i was surfing the net using Google Chrome, the webpages started to take a very long time to load. I thought it was the internet connection issue, so i called my local ISP and asked them for help. The
    ISP staff tried to help me by asking me to install Firefox to access their speedtest website. But i accidentally installed the 32-bit instead of 64-bit. This makes matters worse and my PC became very slow. In the end we found out that there were no issues
    with my internet connection. However my PC was very slow. Even when i was accessing the files in the HDD using Explorer, it was taking a very long time to load. Then i tried to reset and reformat my PC again, but the reset process wasn`t successful, and a
    error message was shown saying something like "Your PC couldn`t be reset successfully." I really don`t know what is wrong with my PC now, causing the performance to be so slow like now. Is it the issue with the CPU or HDD corrupted?

Please pardon my poor english. Hope anyone can understand what i mean and help me? Thank u so much.

WilsonLee1988, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Installing Antivirus make your PC SLOW. My PC has Win 7 and it becam slow since i installed...

1. Installing Antivirus make your PC SLOW. My PC has Win 7 and it becam slow since i installed... - Similar Threads - Installing Antivirus SLOW

2. PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  3. PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  4. PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  6. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  7. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. PC became slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC became slow: 1st problem is that when ever i boot up it stays on black screen for about 2minutes or 1minute then it start normal boot up. before putting pw. 2nd one is the microsoft store does not work after i reset it i tried all things that was said on other same questions as mine but...
  9. PC suddenly became dangerously slow!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC suddenly became dangerously slow!: I play mostly PC games, my PC can run them quite well I have 0 issues since I built it a couple years ago. I work in the evenings, so when I turned my PC to go to work, I came home later that night to realise my PC suddenly became super slow, I have an SSD and it takes about...
  10. PC Slowed Since Installing Creators Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Slowed Since Installing Creators Edition: Yesterday my HP laptop was upgraded to Creators Edition from the prevailing earlier edition (with all updates. Since then my PC seems to have slowed. For example, when I mouse click on anything it takes about a second before the system responds. This happens when I click on a...