Windows 10: Installing app

Discus and support Installing app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to install Dev C++ on my windows 10 system. PC requires administrator password. How can I install it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by आर्यवीर राठी, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Installing app

I want to install Dev C++ on my windows 10 system. PC requires administrator password. How can I install it?

:)

आर्यवीर राठी, Sep 16, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Installing app

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Installing app

1. Installing app - Similar Threads - Installing app

2. Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices: Last week, Microsoft revealed that it started to push its AI Microsoft Copilot to more Windows 10 and 11 devices. The feature, still in preview at the time of writing, shows up as an icon on the Windows taskbar. The tool is enabled on Windows 11 version 23H2 devices by...
  3. i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .: i made the update sfrom the advance driver updater app what i must do next pls . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-completly-the-realtek-app-from/ef1035bf-df76-45dc-b2aa-82b88799602b
  4. i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .: i made the update sfrom the advance driver updater app what i must do next pls . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-completly-the-realtek-app-from/ef1035bf-df76-45dc-b2aa-82b88799602b
  5. i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  7. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  8. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  9. Office 365 Apps won't install

Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  10. Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...

Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...: I am having a problem with Windows 11 Pro storage settings as I have installed my software " Ableton" which is showing 8.03 gb on Settings> Storage > Installed Apps but the problem is as the software is installed on " ProgramData " Folder Windows C > ProgramData > Ableton...