Windows 10: Installing Apps from Microsoft Store for PC running Windows 10

Discus and support Installing Apps from Microsoft Store for PC running Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On 6th November I was able to download and install the FITBIT app without problem. I had a problem this morning that the APP would not work so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deanfit, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Deanfit Win User

Installing Apps from Microsoft Store for PC running Windows 10

On 6th November I was able to download and install the FITBIT app without problem. I had a problem this morning that the APP would not work so Uninstalled the app with the view to reinstall it but I have not been able to.

When I have try to down load the FITBIT app from the store today the process starts and the screen shows that the installer is checking some details but it never actually downloads the APP. Just displays the below.

How can I get this to work.

Thanks you

:)

Deanfit, Nov 7, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 7, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 7, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Installing Apps from Microsoft Store for PC running Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing Apps Microsoft

2. installing app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing app from Microsoft Store: Hi,First, getting hold of an email address to contact MS Support is impossible. Very frustrating.Second, I have purchased an app in MS Store, but now that I have a new computer running Windows 11, while the app appears to download and install, in all practicality it does not....
  3. installing app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing app from Microsoft Store: Hi,First, getting hold of an email address to contact MS Support is impossible. Very frustrating.Second, I have purchased an app in MS Store, but now that I have a new computer running Windows 11, while the app appears to download and install, in all practicality it does not....
  4. an issuse with installing apps on my pc from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    an issuse with installing apps on my pc from microsoft store: I've been trying to install whatsapp desktop on my pc for a while but its not installing. My pc says i own the app but when i press install it just loads for a really long time i tried insatalling other apps but same result. Please if you know whats wrong please tell me cause...
  5. Cannot run apps installed by Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot run apps installed by Microsoft Store: I have been unable to run Apps installed from Microsoft Store. First I found a broken permissions issue with C:\Program Files\WindowsApps . I repaired permissions and restored TrustedInstaller as owner. Even after that, when I install an app, I don't have permission to...
  6. Newly installed apps from Microsoft Store don't run

Newly installed apps from Microsoft Store don't run: Windows version 2004 OS build 19041.546 I'm getting an error every time I install a new app from Microsoft Store [ATTACH] "The specified path does not exist. Check the path, and then try again." The first time that this happened was when I was following the microsoft...
  7. Install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Install apps from Microsoft Store: On my other laptop i downloaded some apps and i want to know since I am using the same acct for both laptops, will those apps be on the other laptop as well or do i need to download them on the 2nd laptop? ***Original Title: microsoft apps***...
  8. Windows 10 will not allow apps not from the Microsoft Store to be installed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not allow apps not from the Microsoft Store to be installed.: Windows 10 will not allow apps not from the Microsoft Store to be installed. I can see no way to change this in the Settings - Apps options. Why is this? The apps I need are not in the Microsoft Store. Being unable to install the apps I need is causing issues to...
  9. Cannot run apps installed from windows store

Cannot run apps installed from windows store: I can no longer access my apps purchased or installed from the windows store. Specifically Photoshop Elements or iTunes but also others. When I try to run the apps, I get the same message everytime…."Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  10. install apps from microsoft store

install apps from microsoft store: I was asked to log in via logmein last night. I was given a case number. The issue was not resolved. I am still only able to install from the microsoft store but not download. They advised I download windows 1803, which I have now done. The problem hasn't been resolved....