Windows 10: installing apps from store

Discus and support installing apps from store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i have a new laptop and have been trying to install some apps from the store but its says i own them and they don open. Have removed all other laptops... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WalkerMutembei, Jul 2, 2019.

1. installing apps from store

i have a new laptop and have been trying to install some apps from the store but its says i own them and they don open. Have removed all other laptops have owned before but still i cant access some apps i had installed in other laptops.Can someone kindly help.Am using windows 10

:)

WalkerMutembei, Jul 2, 2019

2. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. installing apps from store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 2, 2019
  4. installing apps from store

Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/apps-store

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

installing apps from store

1. installing apps from store - Similar Threads - installing apps store

2. installing app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing app from Microsoft Store: Hi,First, getting hold of an email address to contact MS Support is impossible. Very frustrating.Second, I have purchased an app in MS Store, but now that I have a new computer running Windows 11, while the app appears to download and install, in all practicality it does not....
  3. installing app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing app from Microsoft Store: Hi,First, getting hold of an email address to contact MS Support is impossible. Very frustrating.Second, I have purchased an app in MS Store, but now that I have a new computer running Windows 11, while the app appears to download and install, in all practicality it does not....
  4. Can't install apps from Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install apps from Store: I tried many things on the page Can't install apps from Store, error 0x80070005 here, it took my days, I formatted many times windows but damned microsoft is completely mess. **** Microsoft Store won't install apps. This stupid system took me days, I've formatted it so many...
  5. Unable to install apps from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install apps from the store: When trying, I get an error 0x87aF00B. I need your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-apps-from-the-store/564cf9a2-659f-434b-9863-2fe41e95261d
  6. Install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Install apps from Microsoft Store: On my other laptop i downloaded some apps and i want to know since I am using the same acct for both laptops, will those apps be on the other laptop as well or do i need to download them on the 2nd laptop? ***Original Title: microsoft apps***...
  7. Can't install apps from Store

Can't install apps from Store: When I try to install apps from the store, I get this error: Turn on Windows Update This install is prevented by policy. Ask your admin to enable Windows Update. Code: 0x8024500C However, I am an administrator, and I have remove my device from all GPOs that apply to...
  8. not able to install app from store

not able to install app from store: Hi , I'm getting this error while trying to install app from Microsoft Store. Please help. [ATTACH] * Moved from health & band * OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  9. Icons of apps installed from the Store

Icons of apps installed from the Store: Hello, I recently activated my Windows buy purchasing a key and after the activation all the apps that I had installed from the Store when I search for them in the search box they do show up but with no icon just the standard image icon. How can I correct it? [ATTACH]...
  10. install apps from microsoft store

install apps from microsoft store: I was asked to log in via logmein last night. I was given a case number. The issue was not resolved. I am still only able to install from the microsoft store but not download. They advised I download windows 1803, which I have now done. The problem hasn't been resolved....