Windows 10: installing apps

Discus and support installing apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I install and open applications on my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamRui, Dec 1, 2018.

1. installing apps

how can I install and open applications on my pc

:)

WilliamRui, Dec 1, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. installing apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 1, 2018
  4. installing apps

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

installing apps

1. installing apps - Similar Threads - installing apps

2. Why aren't some of the Default Modern Apps installing after SysPrep?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why aren't some of the Default Modern Apps installing after SysPrep?: I installed the current version of Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v1809 updated to build 17763.134) in a Virtual Machine with an autounattend.xml script booting into Audit Mode after first reboot to customize the image! All the Store Apps installed and updated since my VM has an...
  3. does anyone have a problem installing an apps disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    does anyone have a problem installing an apps disc: we bought a new computer last April. We had no use to use the cd/dvd tray . Our printer installed No problem. I went to download the intro dvd (with the extra features) for the printer, and it does nothing. Is there a button or something that I should be setting before I...
  4. Unverified App Attempts to Install After Every Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unverified App Attempts to Install After Every Restart: Every time I restart my PC for the past month or so I get the standard prompt "The app you're trying to install isn't a verified app from the Store." This notification only offers the two options of installing the app anyways or getting a similar app from the App Store. No...
  5. App downloads and install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App downloads and install: Cannot download apps error code:0x80070424 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-downloads-and-install/12d8e3a4-533a-4bd9-a2c1-c0091d10b320"
  6. Apps installed through store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps installed through store not opening: Recently I am not able to open any apps and games installed through the Microsoft Store such as Asphalt 8 and Traffic Rider. My laptop is a Lenovo G50-70 Ideapad running on Windows 10 Home version with Intel i3 and AMD Radeon. The app/game starts in their initial respective...
  7. Trying to install Zwift - "an app on your pc needs the following Windows feature"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to install Zwift - "an app on your pc needs the following Windows feature": Hi all - trying to install Zwift in a surface pro 4. During installation, an alert pops up stating that "an app on your pc needs the following Windows feature", however next line is "Collecting feature details" so i'm unable to determine what feature I need. thanks Tom...
  8. INSTALL greyed out for apps I own

INSTALL greyed out for apps I own: I have a Surface Pro and just bought a Surface Book. I'm trying to install Windows 10 apps I already own (Nebo and Alexa, for instance). It says I already own these but they're not installed and the INSTALL button is greyed out. Anybody know how I get these to install? Huge...
  9. Windows 10 Auto-Installing Apps

Windows 10 Auto-Installing Apps: A few days ago, I signed into Windows 10, and upon conclusion of the boot, noticed that there was less space on my hard drive than normal. I always check this upon startup, just in case something unwanted has managed to make it through my firewalls and nest in my PC. I...
  10. Cortana cannot recognize iHeart Radio App as Installed

Cortana cannot recognize iHeart Radio App as Installed: If I ask Cortana to "Play Christmas Music', She thinks then replies that she can do that with iHeart I just need to install it. and it opens Edge to the Windows Store. I installed the PC app but now I get the same response as if nothing has changed. I'm running 1803 on an...