Windows 10: installing apps

Discus and support installing apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I install and open applications on my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamRui, Dec 1, 2018.

1. installing apps

how can I install and open applications on my pc

:)

WilliamRui, Dec 1, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. installing apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 1, 2018
  4. installing apps

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

installing apps

1. installing apps - Similar Threads - installing apps

2. Can Apps appear as pinned tiled when not installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Apps appear as pinned tiled when not installed?: My wife just got a new dell laptop. Im pretty experienced with cleaning up a new PC, including built-in apps, but there are at least 3 game apps that are showing up on the start menu as pins that I cannot seem to unsinstall. I hate opening apps that are possible ad-ware, even...
  3. Install app on store without signing in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install app on store without signing in: Hello community I need to install one App on my Company workstation. I cannot use my Microsoft account, it's not permitted of course. Now App Store WON'T give me the option to install an app, since I have tried to install Skype (a messenger App that by the way did not work...
  4. install app on store WITHOUT singing in

install app on store WITHOUT singing in: Hello community I need to install one App on my Company workstation. I cannot use my Microsoft account, it's not permitted of course. Now App Store WON'T give me the option to install an app, since I have tried to install Skype (a messenger App that by the way did not work...
  5. WindowsApps has apps I never installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WindowsApps has apps I never installed: Hi all, one of windowsApps folder has a lot of folders that seems like games that I never installed/played - [ATTACH] these games not listed in "Add or remove programs", so no way to delete, and also not clear at first place why Windows downloading them (noticed...
  6. Installation of apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of apps: I am trying to install apps on my laptop but when i click setup to install (.exe files) it just gets stuck . I can move my mouse but there stays a loading circle beside it . No installation pop-up is received . Moreover the program from where i am installing it also freezes....
  7. Unable to install apps from windows store..

Unable to install apps from windows store..: My brother accidently deleted the wuauserv file in the path C:\Windows\System32 So please help me with a solution.. Apps from windows are not installing.. The previously installed apps from the windows store are also not opening.The apps like instagram and microsoft solitre...
  8. installing apps not in windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing apps not in windows store: how do I install apps that are not in microsoft store. I have a laptop 2 in 1 dell inspirion 13 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-apps-not-in-windows-store/c24efd85-7499-4fc4-b40d-d889967a6305
  9. Having trouble navigating the new apps that were installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having trouble navigating the new apps that were installed: I would like my apps to go back to the originals. I am unable to navigate saved pdfs, excel spreadsheets, etc...How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-navigating-the-new-apps-that-were/f293862c-8b6c-463a-9815-0d2aa760149f"
  10. Unable to install Articulate 360 app, error message: app is not approved by Microsoft app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install Articulate 360 app, error message: app is not approved by Microsoft app.: I am not able to install Articulate 360, which I need for my work, and I receive a message that it is not an approved Microsoft app. Why does Microsoft determine which apps I can download and how can I override this setting? Thank you - Linda Zehnbauer, ***Removed PII***...