Windows 10: Installing apps

Discus and support Installing apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i tried to install minecraft windows 10 edition to my pc but when i went to install it, it said that there were no devices linked to my account even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TrevorBatchelor1, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:28 AM.

1. Installing apps

Hi i tried to install minecraft windows 10 edition to my pc but when i went to install it, it said that there were no devices linked to my account even though it automatically adds the device i signed in to microsoft with to the list, i paid for the game and it says i own it, why isnt my device showing up on my device list. i would appreciate some help, thanks.

:)

TrevorBatchelor1, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:28 AM
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Installing apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:30 AM
  4. Installing apps

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:30 AM
Thema:

Installing apps

1. Installing apps - Similar Threads - Installing apps

2. Fixing Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta app install problems error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta app install problems error code 0x80070005: The solution for installing 2 problematic games For the King and Wolfenstein II was to set permissions for all users and groups for the WindowsApps folders on both of my drives 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps' and 'F:\WindowsApps in my case'. This prevented the 0x80070005 /...
  3. Microsoft app store apps install issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft app store apps install issue: In Microsoft store i clicked the GET button for downloading the apps but i cannot able to download. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-apps-install-issue/04e3f4c0-a1bf-4747-bb3e-c22468914b0e"
  4. microsoft app store install issue

microsoft app store install issue: In Microsoft store i clicked the GET button for downloading the apps but i cannot able to download. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-install-issue/04e3f4c0-a1bf-4747-bb3e-c22468914b0e"
  5. error message when installing an app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message when installing an app: I recently attempted to install a program Motorola Radio Programmer on my Surface Windows 10. The installation was almost complete when my battery died. I plugged the Surface in and restarted the installation. Then I get an error message that the program is installed already...
  6. error message when installing an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message when installing an app: I recently attempted to install a program Motorola Radio Programmer on my Surface Windows 10. The installation was almost complete when my battery died. I plugged the Surface in and restarted the installation. Then I get an error message that the program is installed already...
  7. installation of programs and apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installation of programs and apps: Why is windows blocking every printer and anti virus program I am trying to download. I tried to download system suite pc tineup and repair and it installs but will not run due to being unable to download command drivers...
  8. Where do MS Apps install on Win10 PCs?

Where do MS Apps install on Win10 PCs?: I've downloaded the app, All Video Player HD, and I'd like to direct an application to use it for viewing videos after creating a DVD but before burning. This app plays VOB files but I want something to play the VOBs as though they are a movie. WMP doesn't do that. So I want...
  9. After installing new Microsoft Edge office apps icons are too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing new Microsoft Edge office apps icons are too small: Hey. I have installed that new Microsoft Edge. Can't say I like it, I think the old one was better. Anyway, the icons for office apps not really apps, just links to web site of online version of Microsoft office. My windows is education 1909. https://ibb.co/wJhn1J7...
  10. Performing a Windows "Fresh Start" and pre-installed apps on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performing a Windows "Fresh Start" and pre-installed apps on my computer: Window says : Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps such as Office, any desktop apps that came preinstalled on your device, and any Windows desktop apps, such as your device...