Windows 10: Installing cab audio driver file for windows 10 64 bit

Discus and support Installing cab audio driver file for windows 10 64 bit in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot install the driver of my IDT High Defintion Audio Device using DISM to install the cab file driver [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeekHB, Jul 16, 2019.

1. GeekHB Win User

Installing cab audio driver file for windows 10 64 bit

I cannot install the driver of my IDT High Defintion Audio Device

using DISM to install the cab file driver

Installing cab audio driver file for windows 10 64 bit 51c1658f-e1d4-47bf-a709-52dc511ae92a?upload=true.jpg

:)

GeekHB, Jul 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 update cab file Installer.

Problems with Windows 10 Updates are an ongoing issue now.
    and the possible solution to overcome this is by downloading the updates manually from the Microsoft®Update Catalog or using tools like WHDownloader (formerly Windows Hotfix Downloader)

The issue is that some times the packages will be CAB files and that's when the normal users won't be having an option about what to do next. Thus, to tackle this issue, I have managed to make a tiny program which will indeed help to Install those Cab file packages in windows without any troubles. Installing cab audio driver file for windows 10 64 bit :)

The program is in the attachment.
    Virus total results :
    32 Bit : VirusTotal
    64 Bit : VirusTotal

32 Bit : Windows 10 CAB Installer.zip
    64 Bit : Windows 10 CAB x64.zip

Note :
    #. The 32 bit version will work for 64 bit as well, Only compilation is optimized.
    #. Make sure the source cab file path does not have any space in between them. ("MyDocuments" instead of "My Documents")
    *No passwords

Related Tutorials

Shadow Delta, Jul 16, 2019
  3. HGR
    hgr Win User
    Windows 10 update cab file Installer.

Both 32-bit and 64-bit "CAB installer" returns the same error when I try to install the .CAB file with Realtek HD audio drivers downloaded from Microsoft site. The error is: "DISM doesn't recognize the command-line option "Semiconductor"".
    I assume that CAB installer tries to execute manifest or config file as script.

4. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Installing cab audio driver file for windows 10 64 bit - Similar Threads - Installing cab audio

2. My windows 10 64-bit is installing programs and drivers as 32-bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My windows 10 64-bit is installing programs and drivers as 32-bit: I have been facing some different BDOS's, these are listed below. IRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXECPETION_NOT_HANDLED UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP So far i have troubleshooted my cpu and motherboard, by switching. Also i have have done a memtest on the ram. I suspect...
  3. Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?: After investing a whole day to reinstall Windows 10 4 times, I still haven't managed to turn my 32 bit version into a 64 bit version. I know that I used to have a 64 bit version on this pc, but then I mistakenly made a 32 bit version when I reinstalled it. Now my question:...
  4. Installing 64 Bit Windows 10

Installing 64 Bit Windows 10: I built a PC and was trying to install Windows 10 64 bit, however it wouldn't let me. So I tried to put my USB in a another computer to test and it worked. I then tried 32 bit Windows 10 in my computer and it worked. I was wondering if this may be a driver issue. I installed...
  5. Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs

Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs: I recently purchased a Surface Pro X and I am trying to install some programs but they are not allowing me to install due the program requiring a 64 bit Operating system. I have checked my System information and I am definitely running 64 bit windows "System type: 64-bit...
  6. Windows 10 pro 64 bit can't find an audio driver

Windows 10 pro 64 bit can't find an audio driver: Windows 10 pro 64 bit can't find an audio driver, windows 10 home 64 bit can find the audio driver. On both systems when I power up the new USB 2 device it is added to the device manger as Other devices -> SY-1000. On Win10 home I right click on SY-1000 and select Update...
  7. VIA audio drivers for windows 10 64 bit

VIA audio drivers for windows 10 64 bit: HI All I have audio problem with my ASUS M4N68T-M LE V2 motherboard on windows 10 64 bit. ASUS do not have 64 bit drivers for windows 10,so I downloaded drivers of windows 7 64 bit and xp 64 bit and in administrator privileges I run these under appropriate compatibility...
  8. Windows 10 update cab file Installer.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update cab file Installer.: Problems with Windows 10 Updates are an ongoing issue now. and the possible solution to overcome this is by downloading the updates manually from the Microsoft®Update Catalog or using tools like WHDownloader (formerly Windows Hotfix Downloader) The issue is that some...
  9. Latest Drivers for Windows 10 64-bit

Latest Drivers for Windows 10 64-bit: How would I determine if I have latest drivers for a Windows 10 64-bit PC? Both of my Laptops are not on the support list of Windows 10 on the Acer website. So, I need help getting the latest drivers. One computer is an Acer Aspire 5749 Series laptop and the other is an...
  10. Install CAB file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install CAB file in Windows 10: How to: Install CAB file in Windows 10 How to Install a CAB File in Windows 10 A cabinet is a single file, usually with a .cab extension, that stores compressed files in a file library. Some Windows 10 updates are redistributed in the .cab archive format. You can use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio drivers for windows 10 64 bit