Windows 10: installing camera again

Discus and support installing camera again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a lenovo s130 and was having camera problems so I uninstalled the easycamera in device manager but now cannot work out how to install it again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hayleyd65, Jul 9, 2020.

1. hayleyd65 Win User

installing camera again

I have a lenovo s130 and was having camera problems so I uninstalled the easycamera in device manager but now cannot work out how to install it again. Any ideas?

:)

hayleyd65, Jul 9, 2020
  2. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jul 9, 2020
  4. installing camera again

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

installing camera again

1. installing camera again - Similar Threads - installing camera again

2. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  3. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  4. KB5031356 for Build 19045.3516 will not install again, again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5031356 for Build 19045.3516 will not install again, again: 5 days since first try... 2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031445 0x800f0922Now 14 days, since first try....2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031445 0x800f0922 and now...
  5. KB5031356 for Build 19045.3516 will not install again, again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5031356 for Build 19045.3516 will not install again, again: 5 days since first try... 2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031445 0x800f0922Now 14 days, since first try....2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031445 0x800f0922 and now...
  6. Graphic driver installing again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic driver installing again and again: 1 i installed graphic driver using intel driver support assistant. After two days it is asking to install same driver again and again when i check version of previous installed graphic driver it is showing old one only not the one i installed. Is it uninstalling...
  7. Graphic driver installing again and again

Graphic driver installing again and again: 1 i installed graphic driver using intel driver support assistant. After two days it is asking to install same driver again and again when i check version of previous installed graphic driver it is showing old one only not the one i installed. Is it uninstalling...
  8. Installation of Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installation of Camera: I am unable to install built in Camera of my LENOVO Laptop last 3 years.. It is not visible in Device Manager.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-camera/c4725a13-4af0-417e-b51d-1b96cc29d37c
  9. camera not installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camera not installed: I have never used my webcam and now have to for video conferencing but it says my camera is not installed. This is what it looks like and I've tried all the things it has suggested me on microsoft [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Camera Install...Couldnt install well try again shortly....

Windows Camera Install...Couldnt install well try again shortly....: Im trying to download Windows Camera and get the following message: Couldnt install well try again shortly all other apps download and install...this one here downloads and when installing comes up with that message... 123993