Windows 10: installing drivers will cause issues

Discus and support installing drivers will cause issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi all: Do not know if any of your devices applies or not but when you installed the third party driver software called Driver Easy, you might get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulPChou, Sep 12, 2019.

1. PaulPChou Win User

installing drivers will cause issues

hi all:

Do not know if any of your devices applies or not but when you installed the third party driver software called Driver Easy, you might get a message: update your drivers, 2 available. One driver is called: Intel Chipset SATA/PCIe RST Premium Controller version 17.5.3.1026, date: 2019-07-23. Please do not install that driver because it will cause a big issue. It will cause the device to not load the log in screen. It will try and automatically repair your PC. For my case, it couldn't even repair it. It will say: Windows 10 automatic repair failed. I had to reinstall Windows 10 to fix it.

The other driver is called: Intel UHD Graphics version 620 26.20.100.7158, date: 2019-08-23. After installing that update, it will cause some apps to not load properly, like Chrome, Edge beta or even the settings looks weird. I uninstall that driver to fix the issue.

Again, it depends on the device models. Mine is: Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG.

:)

PaulPChou, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 12, 2019
  4. installing drivers will cause issues

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

installing drivers will cause issues

1. installing drivers will cause issues - Similar Threads - installing drivers cause

2. Single driver causing me issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Single driver causing me issues: I'm not sure what's going on, can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/single-driver-causing-me-issues/8cd5faa7-368c-45fe-b33e-b92784a524b0
  3. Single driver causing me issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single driver causing me issues: I'm not sure what's going on, can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/single-driver-causing-me-issues/8cd5faa7-368c-45fe-b33e-b92784a524b0
  4. Single driver causing me issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  6. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  7. Driver issue causing BSOD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver issue causing BSOD?: Hi,I have a second PC that is pretty old - 10 - 11 years.It had Windows 7 installed and I just got a Windows 10 licence for it.During install it crashed a lot with a BSOD saying KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. It does not give any other details, there is no file name in brackets...
  8. Realtek driver causing issues with Reaper

Realtek driver causing issues with Reaper: I'm following directions I found in this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d I hope this is the right place to post this information. in searching for solutions where...
  9. Mystery Driver causing energy issues

Mystery Driver causing energy issues: I've been having a problem with my laptop's screen turning off when it should be entering sleep - except it is only the screen that shuts off, and I cannot get it to "wake up." In investigating this issue, I ran powercfg /energy and it seems there is a mystery driver called...
  10. Troublesome drivers causeing latency issues

Troublesome drivers causeing latency issues: I have built a new PC with AMD's new Ryzen CPU, I 've been plagued with hangups since the install of the OS. I have used latency mon and discovered that I have a bunch of drivers that are causing massive hang ups during operation. Here are a list of the culprits: ndis.sys...