Windows 10: installing drivers will cause issues

Discus and support installing drivers will cause issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi all: Do not know if any of your devices applies or not but when you installed the third party driver software called Driver Easy, you might get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulPChou, Sep 12, 2019.

1. PaulPChou Win User

installing drivers will cause issues

hi all:

Do not know if any of your devices applies or not but when you installed the third party driver software called Driver Easy, you might get a message: update your drivers, 2 available. One driver is called: Intel Chipset SATA/PCIe RST Premium Controller version 17.5.3.1026, date: 2019-07-23. Please do not install that driver because it will cause a big issue. It will cause the device to not load the log in screen. It will try and automatically repair your PC. For my case, it couldn't even repair it. It will say: Windows 10 automatic repair failed. I had to reinstall Windows 10 to fix it.

The other driver is called: Intel UHD Graphics version 620 26.20.100.7158, date: 2019-08-23. After installing that update, it will cause some apps to not load properly, like Chrome, Edge beta or even the settings looks weird. I uninstall that driver to fix the issue.

Again, it depends on the device models. Mine is: Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG.

:)

PaulPChou, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 12, 2019
  4. installing drivers will cause issues

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

installing drivers will cause issues

1. installing drivers will cause issues - Similar Threads - installing drivers cause

2. Nvidia’s 436.02 driver reportedly causing performance issues

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia’s 436.02 driver reportedly causing performance issues: Nvidia’s 436.02 GPU driver, which is the most significant GPU driver update in a long time, reportedly causes performance issues when playing games like CSGO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive). According to posts on Reddit, Nvidia 436.02 GPU driver reportedly reduces the FPS...
  3. Installing GPU Driver Causes Overheat Errors until Driver Rollback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing GPU Driver Causes Overheat Errors until Driver Rollback: I have installed all the latest drivers for all hardware except for the latest driver for Nvidia GTX 460. Upon GPU driver install the PC shuts down and I receive CPU overheat errors until I get to Microsoft restore screen. CPU Hot test shows everything runs without fails...
  4. Installing AMD drivers caused the black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installing AMD drivers caused the black screen: I have installed Windows 10 and then my laptop tried to install AMD display drivers. But rebooting the laptop resulted in a black screen. I performed some troubleshooting steps like deleting Windows automatic updates and updating graphic card drivers. But I still get the...
  5. Driver causing BSOD

Driver causing BSOD: Im not sure what driver is causing it, so I was hoping someone could take a look at my dump files who knows what they are looking at. My specs are included in the folder. Thanks in advance for any help....
  6. Installing Wrong Driver Caused WDF_VIOLATION

Installing Wrong Driver Caused WDF_VIOLATION: I was having trouble with my Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop Elan touchpad. It would activate anything the cursor traveled over. Long story short: Tried various drivers from the Lenovo website but to no avail. I googled the problem and came across some Elan drivers on Softpedia...
  7. Install fail! Load Driver issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install fail! Load Driver issue: I don’t know what drivers I’m missing I’ve tried installing drivers for my cpu and graphics card but none solve the issue. I have a Intel core i3 8100 coffee lake, auros gigabyte gaming 3 h370, nvidia geforce 1050 Ti with crucial 8 gb ddr4 110912
  8. Samsung mobile drivers causing shutdown and restart issue

Samsung mobile drivers causing shutdown and restart issue: When I plug my Samsung Galaxy 6S into my computer, it installs drivers. After that, just about every time I try to shut the computer down, it hangs...for 10 or 15 minutes. Then, it reboots. The only way I can get it to shut down is to do a hard stop with the power button....
  9. Troublesome drivers causeing latency issues

Troublesome drivers causeing latency issues: I have built a new PC with AMD's new Ryzen CPU, I 've been plagued with hangups since the install of the OS. I have used latency mon and discovered that I have a bunch of drivers that are causing massive hang ups during operation. Here are a list of the culprits: ndis.sys...
  10. HP Printer driver installation issue

HP Printer driver installation issue: Greetings, I'm doing some tech support for a friend of the family, and I'm having trouble with installing her printer drivers. She has 2 printers hooked up to her wireless network, both HP products - that aren't being detected by the driver installer when it comes to that...