Windows 10: Installing Epic Browser on W10

Discus and support Installing Epic Browser on W10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently reinstalled W10 on my Lenovo m/c thanks to a great deal of help from contributors to this community.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jogold1, Sep 15, 2019.

1. jogold1 Win User

Installing Epic Browser on W10

Hello,

I have recently reinstalled W10 on my Lenovo m/c thanks to a great deal of help from contributors to this community.

There's always a 'BUT:' I loaded Epic & the result is nothing like the browser on this W10 m/c. Where the 'umbrella' button & others appears on the genuine version there is a box with 'google' in it. There is another box near to the upper left of the screen with 'google' in it followed by 'search.'

I should be much obliged if anyone can tell me how to install the genuine version of Epic & tips on how to remove edge, xbox, etc. would a most welcome bonus.

I have tried Epic but their forum is locked.

Hopeful thanks,

JoG

ps I hope 'Devices & drivers' is the correct category!

:)

jogold1, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

question about Epic privacy browser

It's default install location should be: C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application

I wouldn't use it, it's about 6 versions behind the latest secure Chromium release!

Edwin, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Tonyb Win User
    question about Epic privacy browser

HI all so i installed Epic Privacy browser, and i'm wondering if the darn thing installed right i don't see it in programs files folders not even the x86 one, on windows 10 pro does it not install like a typical program?? does it hide itself or something, who all is familiar with this browser that can tell me if it indeed installed right or if i should uninstall and re do it ???. for those that don't no what it is here is a link Epic Privacy Browser, a secure chromium-based web browser that protects your privacy and browsing history | a free VPN privacy browser

Tonyb, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Installing Epic Browser on W10

Looking for some Web Browser recomendations

ive got lots of browsers ..out of firefox, chrome, opera, k-meleon, edge, epic.. may i suggest vivaldi, powerful and fast. the other suggestion is opera neon, again fast! but it lacks addons. for privacy concerns like tracking etc, go with epic browser.

Pathfinder, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Installing Epic Browser on W10

1. Installing Epic Browser on W10 - Similar Threads - Installing Epic Browser

2. epic games not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games not installing: Hi, Im trying to install epic games but it says its already running but its not, ive already deleted both using the microsoft program install and uninstall. can anyone help please ive been trying this for so long. it says epic is already running cant install but its not...
  3. epic games not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    epic games not installing: Hi, Im trying to install epic games but it says its already running but its not, ive already deleted both using the microsoft program install and uninstall. can anyone help please ive been trying this for so long. it says epic is already running cant install but its not...
  4. cant install epic games installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install epic games installer: need help with this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-epic-games-installer/bcd208f4-5103-4c50-9d2b-654e0c0d6693
  5. cant install epic games installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install epic games installer: need help with this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-epic-games-installer/bcd208f4-5103-4c50-9d2b-654e0c0d6693
  6. cant install epic games installer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Unable to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser: In my task manager I see Epic privacy browser hasnt been uninstalled from my system. How do I completely get rid of this once and for all? 165225
  8. Unable to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser: In my task manager I see Epic privacy browser hasnt been uninstalled from my system. How do I completely get rid of this once and for all? 165225
  9. How to Install Epic Games Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Install Epic Games Store: Hello. I am trying to install Epic Games Store on my pc that I bought secondhand, so I'm using this guide: https://windowsreport.com/install-software-no-admin-rights/ However, I can't find the name I need to run the installer. The example in the article is "SteamSetup" to...
  10. question about Epic privacy browser

in Browsers and Email
    question about Epic privacy browser: HI all so i installed Epic Privacy browser, and i'm wondering if the darn thing installed right i don't see it in programs files folders not even the x86 one, on windows 10 pro does it not install like a typical program?? does it hide itself or something, who all is familiar...