Windows 10: Installing FaceTime on my PC

Discus and support Installing FaceTime on my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded the emulator BlueStacks onto my Asus laptop PC which has Windows 10 in order to install Facetime. However I can't create an account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HelenZS, Mar 30, 2020.

1. HelenZS Win User

Installing FaceTime on my PC

I have downloaded the emulator BlueStacks onto my Asus laptop PC which has Windows 10 in order to install Facetime. However I can't create an account on BlueStacks to do this. I get the message that there's a problem with the Google server. Anyone know how to resolve this please?

:)

HelenZS, Mar 30, 2020

2. I followed directions given in a YOUTUBE video for installing bluestack and facetime. When I downloaded facetime I didn't get the install button and cannot install it.

Hi,

Let us know from where have you downloaded these apps on to your computer.

I suggest you to right click on the downloaded file on My downloads folder, check if there is an option as Run/ Run as administrator. If so, click the option and check if you are able to install the apps on your computer.

Please be informed that the FaceTime app is developed to work on Mac operating system and not for Windows.

Is there FaceTime for Windows?

• FaceTime is a Mac-only app, developed by Apple Inc.
    • But Skype is similar to FaceTime, it’s free, and works on all Windows devices – including tablets, Surface, PCs and mobiles.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on installing these apps on your computer. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 30, 2020
  3. ThanhMcFarland, Mar 30, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

facetime

Hi Pamela

FaceTime is an app that just works on a Mac, there is no version of that app that will work on a PC, if you downloaded the FaceTime installer, it is most likely in your Downloads folder, however, you will be unable to install that on a PC, so you should delete
    that installer . . .

DaveM121, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Installing FaceTime on my PC - Similar Threads - Installing FaceTime

2. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  3. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  4. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620: Hello, I’m trying to find help, at least somewhere. Because everything I tried, what I found on the Internet, did not help. What I tried:1.Turn off Firewall2.Try to run Troubleshooter3.Complex of : 3.1Turning on service App Readiness 3.2 Delete $winREAgent and put it back 3.3...
  6. Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620

Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620: Hello, I’m trying to find help, at least somewhere. Because everything I tried, what I found on the Internet, did not help. What I tried:1.Turn off Firewall2.Try to run Troubleshooter3.Complex of : 3.1Turning on service App Readiness 3.2 Delete $winREAgent and put it back 3.3...
  7. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  8. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  9. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

10. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...