Windows 10: Installing game from Microsoft store

Discus and support Installing game from Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought minecraft from the microsoft store website. When I click install on my device. It comes up with “it looks like you don’t have any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by nickmcdowall, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Installing game from Microsoft store

Hi, I just bought minecraft from the microsoft store website. When I click install on my device. It comes up with

“it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. To install, sigh in on a device with your microsoft account”

But i’m already logged in on my microsoft account on my computer, does anyone know how to fix this?

Installing game from Microsoft store [​IMG]

:)

nickmcdowall, Nov 26, 2019

2. Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried each of these, with no results. I would also like to note that on the Microsoft Store app, in my library, the game is listed, however, no option to install it is given.

TheSauce05, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Install Microsoft Store Game In Specific Folder

Hi,

I understand that you want to organize your Windows 10 storage location. However, the feature you're looking for is currently not possible. We suggest sending feedback to Microsoft using Feedback Hub app. You can visit this
    article to know more details about it.

Moreover, you could always choose a preferred location from the Store settings, or move installed content to a different drive. In case you have the OS installed on an SSD and have a dedicated drive for games, the feature will make it more convenient to
    download games to a dedicated drive before initiating the download.

You can follow the steps below on how to install Windows Store apps on a separate drive:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Storage.
    4. Under "Save locations," and on "New apps will save to," select the new drive location.

Once you completed the steps, new apps you download from the Windows Store will now install automatically in the new location.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Michelle Vil, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Installing game from Microsoft store

Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Installing game from Microsoft store

1. Installing game from Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Installing game Microsoft

2. Problem installing games from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem installing games from Microsoft Store: Hi, I bought Age of Empires II Definitive Edition about two months ago, lost wifi connection during the last update, and was told to reinstall the game to fix the problem that had occurred. However, the game was just removed and now when I click install nothing happens, it...
  3. Can't install games from microsoft store

Can't install games from microsoft store: Hi, I've bought gamepasss to play games on my pc, but whenever I try to install anything from the microsoft store it just won't let me, I click the button and nothing happens, the xbox app just won't download, I tried restarting it, running wsreset everything... This is...
  4. Problem installing games from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem installing games from the Microsoft Store: Hi, I bought Age of Empires II Definitive Edition about half a year ago, I lost wifi conection during the last update and I was told to reinstall the game to fix the problem that ocurred. However, the game was just deleted and now when a click on install, nothing happens,...
  5. Unable to install a game from Microsoft Store

Unable to install a game from Microsoft Store: I keep getting a message: "Try again later. Something happened on our end". It is Dirt Rally 2.0 . Surprisingly but I don’t have any problems with downloading other apps and games from the Store...
  6. Installing a game from Microsoft Store

Installing a game from Microsoft Store: Yesterday I bought and redeemed a key for the "Age of Empires 2" game. After using the code, I was redirected to Microsoft Store, where I searched for the game. It said "You own this game" and I clicked on the "Install" option. The install started and stopped after 1 second,...
  7. access to games installed from Microsoft Store

access to games installed from Microsoft Store: I have been unable to load games from Microsoft Store that I have played for months or even years. Games from elsewhere are not affected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-games-installed-from-microsoft-store/cafc7e86-8f0b-42df-a404-8559442ca8df"
  8. Can't install game from the Microsoft Store.

Can't install game from the Microsoft Store.: I was trying to install a game from the store, but it won't let me. The choice is just grayed out. I thought I just didn't have the right apps to install games. So, I went and tried another game. To my surprise, it worked. I have bought the Game Pass, and the game in question...
  9. Cannot install a game from Microsoft Store

Cannot install a game from Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft Community, I'm very sorry to bother all of you, however, I believe there is nothing I can do now apart from asking real people for help. I've recently picked up the Xbox Game Pass via the promotion: $1 for 3 months and was very excited to play Sea of Thieves...
  10. Microsoft games from the game store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games from the game store: After the update of whatever happened, I can't open any of my games on my computer. I play and paid for Microsoft solitaire collection, and every time I click to open it, it goes to a black screen. Yes, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 18 times, still nothing? help?...