Windows 10: Installing games from xbox gamepass

Discus and support Installing games from xbox gamepass in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I want to install game from xbox gamepass on my game drive. It says "This location isn`t set up for installing games.", then I press "Set it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mateusz.Ostrowski, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Installing games from xbox gamepass

Hi! I want to install game from xbox gamepass on my game drive. It says "This location isn`t set up for installing games.", then I press "Set it as your location for where new apps are saved". Then I choose my drive instead of C and it says "Remove other apps" and it says also that this driver has other apps from other device. If I want to use this i need to remove these apps. I`m afraid it will remove all my games and pictures etc.

:)

Mateusz.Ostrowski, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Dec 11, 2020
  3. ParkT Win User
    Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

None of my Xbox gamepass games will run on my system after the latest windows security upgrade from Microsoft.

When I try to run a game, instead I get the Windows store page for Gaming Services (which shows as being installed).

Ive tried re-installing the the Gaming Services but I still cannot get the gamepass-based game to run.

ParkT, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Installing games from xbox gamepass

Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Installing games from xbox gamepass

1. Installing games from xbox gamepass - Similar Threads - Installing games xbox

2. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  3. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  4. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  5. Xbox Gamepass

Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  6. Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app: Hi i need assistance pleaseWhenever i try to get Football Manager 2022 on my windows 10 laptop. Yes windows. s completely up to date.It downloads 100% then fails to install error 100% giving a 0x80070003 error . I have 20gb of free space the game size is 5gb so its not disk...
  7. Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app

Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app: Hi i need assistance pleaseWhenever i try to get Football Manager 2022 on my windows 10 laptop. Yes windows. s completely up to date.It downloads 100% then fails to install error 100% giving a 0x80070003 error . I have 20gb of free space the game size is 5gb so its not disk...
  8. Xbox gamepass for PC, some of the included games won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox gamepass for PC, some of the included games won't install: Initially after paying for access to the game pass for PC I found that clicking the install button would not install any of the included games. I did some looking around on my own and tried suggested solutions that I was able to find such as, resetting the windows store,...
  9. Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?

Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?: Hello, I recently encountered a problem where while downloading/installing a game via PC Gamepass app, my PC froze and had to restart, game was at 25 GB from 96, since then when I acces microsoft store or gamepass app the game appears not installed and I have only the...
  10. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass: Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. The...