Windows 10: installing games through the online microsoft store

Discus and support installing games through the online microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so the new mw wont show up on the microsoft store ap so i looked ate the microsoft store online on google and they had it, so i bought it and i cant... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HI_148, Jan 29, 2020.

1. HI_148 Win User

installing games through the online microsoft store

so the new mw wont show up on the microsoft store ap so i looked ate the microsoft store online on google and they had it, so i bought it and i cant install it

:)

HI_148, Jan 29, 2020

2. Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried each of these, with no results. I would also like to note that on the Microsoft Store app, in my library, the game is listed, however, no option to install it is given.

TheSauce05, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Install Microsoft Store Game In Specific Folder

Hi,

I understand that you want to organize your Windows 10 storage location. However, the feature you're looking for is currently not possible. We suggest sending feedback to Microsoft using Feedback Hub app. You can visit this
    article to know more details about it.

Moreover, you could always choose a preferred location from the Store settings, or move installed content to a different drive. In case you have the OS installed on an SSD and have a dedicated drive for games, the feature will make it more convenient to
    download games to a dedicated drive before initiating the download.

You can follow the steps below on how to install Windows Store apps on a separate drive:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Storage.
    4. Under "Save locations," and on "New apps will save to," select the new drive location.

Once you completed the steps, new apps you download from the Windows Store will now install automatically in the new location.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Michelle Vil, Jan 29, 2020
  4. installing games through the online microsoft store

Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

installing games through the online microsoft store

1. installing games through the online microsoft store - Similar Threads - installing games through

2. Games on Microsoft Store will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games on Microsoft Store will not install: I purchased the Halo Master Chief Collection on the Microsoft Store, but am having trouble installing the game. Whenever I click "Install," it brings up a window to select a hard drive with enough space. Once I select an acceptable hard drive, the window disappears and...
  3. Microsoft store not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not installing games: Hi I went on my pc after not going on it for a while and I decided to play Minecraft. When I tried to play online it said outdated client I knew the game needed a update so I went to update the game on the Microsoft store. The Microsoft store did not show any updated and...
  4. Games installed through the Microsoft Store app close immediately on launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games installed through the Microsoft Store app close immediately on launch: System specs: Fresh Windows 10 installation Intel i5 3570k CPU AMD RX 480 GPU 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM 128GB Samsung Evo SSD / 1TB Western Digital HDD Asus P8Z77-I Delux/WD motherboard Reinstalled Windows 10, downloaded and installed Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.3 graphics...
  5. Installing a game I just purchased through Microsoft Store

Installing a game I just purchased through Microsoft Store: I OWN this game, it says. I go to install it and a screen comes up, that I have NO device to install it on my Microsoft account.. NOW What? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-game-i-just-purchased-through/000b983b-9e23-4b20-8dda-985865d1d3c1
  6. Microsoft Online Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Online Games: I use Firefox for my browser and MSN as my Homepage. I have playing the Microsoft Online Games for sometime, mostly the Solitaire ones. My statistics are normally saved but, suddenly for no apparent reason they are deleted. Is there any way I can prevent this from happening?...
  7. Microsoft Store Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Installation Issues

Microsoft Store Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Installation Issues: Hi, I'm unable to install Phantasy Star Online 2 from the Microsoft Store because it says "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update". My system is completely up to date and I have no idea why it keeps saying this. I...
  8. Microsoft Store Not Installing Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not Installing Games.: I've been playing Sea of Thieves a game from the Microsoft Store for a while now, but after resetting my PC because of other problems, I can't download the game. The problem is that whenever I tried to press the install button, it just goes gray for a short bit then goes back...
  9. Microsoft Store online

Microsoft Store online: any games I have bought through Microsoft store won't let me play online. In Minecraft for example it just says "old server" in dirt rally 2.0 it just won't let me click on find game....
  10. Microsoft Store not installing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not installing games: So, I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store and besides my best efforts to install the game and doing all of the helpful methods on this site. It just wont install. T spoke to some of Technical team one emailed me another method to try which i did to a T and still no...