Windows 10: Installing games with Windows Game Pass Missing SSD?

Discus and support Installing games with Windows Game Pass Missing SSD? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive just got the gamepass for windows and am trying to install games onto the SSD drive I use for games. The problem is my Games SSD isnt listed, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saus76, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Saus76 Win User

Installing games with Windows Game Pass Missing SSD?

Ive just got the gamepass for windows and am trying to install games onto the SSD drive I use for games. The problem is my Games SSD isnt listed, my other 2 SSDs and a WD Black hard drive are in the list though.

The ssd works and is listed in disk management, but if I got into the windows settings and storage it isnt listed there either.

Can anyone tell em why this is or whats going on please?

:)

Saus76, Jun 11, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Not able to install games from game pass.

The games are from Game Pass. I have tried with a normal app, and it worked. I have only ever tried with two Game Pass Games: Dead Rising 3 and Hitman. Only two weeks ago I installed Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4.

MuZichCoda, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Installing games with Windows Game Pass Missing SSD? - Similar Threads - Installing games Game

2. Game Pass not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass not installing: Hi, I am trying to get access to my games that I purchased on Xbox live. I have the Ultimate Game Pass, but it will never finish installing actually, it appears to never move pass 0% installed. Additionally, when I try to grab games from the Microsoft store, it tells me the...
  3. xbox game pass install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox game pass install: I bought the xbox game pass for pc and have downloaded a few games from it in the past it took a long time to actually get them to download. I've been trying to download a new one but the install button is greyed out and it says that I don't have any devices connected to my...
  4. Issue installing game pass game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue installing game pass game: I installed Age of Empires 2 from the pc game pass, went to load it and it wouldnt play, instead just asking permission for Microsoft Store package dependency. So i uninstalled it and then tried to reinstall it for it to only not install. Im currently stuck now in a loop. I...
  5. PC Game Pass and Game Installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC Game Pass and Game Installation: There is a few games that are available with the pass that I am not able to download. The install button will be greyed and when I click on "Install on this device" the Microsoft store will tell me I don't have any devices linked to my account. I have this issue with Gears 5,...
  6. Can't install game pass pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game pass pc games: Bought the pc game pass and wanted to install outer worlds but when i put my mouse cursor over the install button my cursor turns into a red cross and i cant install the game and its the same with all the game pass games....
  7. Xbox game Pass PC not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game Pass PC not installing games: I am trying to install games from the xbox Game Pass app on PC and it keeps saying that my drive must be formatted in NTFS. Well, both my D: and E: drives have been formatted to this since I got my PC a couple months ago. It seems like no matter what I do I cannot install...
  8. Can't install games with game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install games with game pass: When I try to install some games from the store available with the game pass, the install button is greyed out. How do I download these games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-games-with-game-pass/98acdb61-3939-4c5e-837f-6393c44f5eb2
  9. Game Pass Games Don't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Pass Games Don't Install: Hi, For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to solve this issue. Xbox Game Pass games (like Gears of War 5) which require "Administrator Approval" fail to install with code 0x800700c1. I have tried just about everything you could imagine. Install game through Windows...
  10. Not able to install games from game pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from game pass.: I recently added the Game Pass 14 day trial to my account. It's pretty good and has decent games for it's small price, though I can't install any of the game included. It only shows me an option to "install on my devices" and when I click on it, the message appears, "it looks...