Windows 10: Installing games with Windows Game Pass Missing SSD?

Discus and support Installing games with Windows Game Pass Missing SSD? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive just got the gamepass for windows and am trying to install games onto the SSD drive I use for games. The problem is my Games SSD isnt listed, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saus76, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Saus76 Win User

Installing games with Windows Game Pass Missing SSD?

Ive just got the gamepass for windows and am trying to install games onto the SSD drive I use for games. The problem is my Games SSD isnt listed, my other 2 SSDs and a WD Black hard drive are in the list though.

The ssd works and is listed in disk management, but if I got into the windows settings and storage it isnt listed there either.

Can anyone tell em why this is or whats going on please?

:)

Saus76, Jun 11, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Not able to install games from game pass.

The games are from Game Pass. I have tried with a normal app, and it worked. I have only ever tried with two Game Pass Games: Dead Rising 3 and Hitman. Only two weeks ago I installed Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4.

MuZichCoda, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Installing games with Windows Game Pass Missing SSD? - Similar Threads - Installing games Game

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  3. Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC): I'm trying to install some games of Game Pass in Windows 10, like Hollow Knight and The Messenger. But the Windows Store isn't allowing me to download them, like in shown this vídeo: ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0N6fQTddo ). There some games that i've already played...
  4. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  5. Xbox Game Pass - January New Games

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass - January New Games: [ATTACH] Lives are strange (even stranger in video games). Have you ever jumped into a game because you wanted to be someone else? Like a high school student with superpowers that can stop time, a sneaky invisible robot in space, or perhaps you just want to be a farmer...
  6. Xbox Game Pass - November New Games

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass - November New Games: [ATTACH] We’re adding five more great games to the Xbox Game Pass catalog in November, in addition to the growing list of over 100 games already included in your membership. Starting November 1, Xbox Game Pass members can jump into Sniper Elite 4, Olli Olli 2 XL, Rise and...
  7. Not able to install games from game pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from game pass.: I recently added the Game Pass 14 day trial to my account. It's pretty good and has decent games for it's small price, though I can't install any of the game included. It only shows me an option to "install on my devices" and when I click on it, the message appears, "it looks...
  8. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4
  9. September New Games for Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 News
    September New Games for Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] Xbox Game Pass members, we’ve got some great additions to the Xbox Game Pass catalog this September to tell you about, including Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Quantum Break, Onrush, Aven Colony, Shadow Warrior 1, Sky-Force Reloaded, Snake Pass, Manuel Samuel,...
  10. Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games: [ATTACH] Hello, gamers! Welcome to your July Xbox Game Pass update. Hungry for some more gaming news after E3? Not to worry as Xbox Game Pass is here with an action-packed July update to satisfy that gaming appetite! After announcing earlier this month that Fallout 4, The...