Windows 10: INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855

Discus and support INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855 TO A 'WIFI DIRECT' SETTING DOESN'T WORK; ONE WINDOW SAID I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT DRIVER; BUT I INSTALLED FROM THE WINDOWS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RogerHawkes1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855

INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855 TO A 'WIFI DIRECT' SETTING DOESN'T WORK; ONE WINDOW SAID I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT DRIVER; BUT I INSTALLED FROM THE WINDOWS APP STORE AND IT SAID IT INSTALLED

:)

RogerHawkes1, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Sep 2, 2019
  3. BurrDL Win User
    HP Envy Photo 7855 misprints after OS update (reinstalling printer and drivers doesn't provide a fix)

Hello! I hope you can help me. My HP Envy Photo 7855 has worked well with my HP computer and MS Windows 10 for quite some time. Suddenly, yesterday, the printer stopped working, freezing up on each print job for some minutes before only printing 1/3 of
    a page. HP worked with me for over 7 hours today, uninstalling and reinstalling both the printer and drivers and other sorts of maneuvers. Nothing worked. I believe this problem occurred after an OS update, or it may have been after trying to print an online
    pdf from an online course that had a video embedded in it? I don't know why that would create a problem, but it was near that time that the printer started acting up (and yet I recently also had an update). Thank you. I really need my printer to work!

BurrDL, Sep 2, 2019
  4. INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855

HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having.

HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue

I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under warranty due to the printer touch screen not going to sleep after 5 minutes. I originally ordered an HP Officejet printer that had the issue, and I had to have it replaced under warranty twice, until HP finally sent me a gift card to purchase the ENVY Photo printer. The touch screen works fine out of the box. But today, we had a power outage, and it has caused the touch screen on the printer to not sleep again. I ran HP Print & Scan Doctor, and it applied some recommended updates and settings and it fixed a port match issue it said.

What is a port match issue?

Also, can someone help me identify what in the world is causing me headache for these printers not to turn off after 5 minutes?

Thanks, Jesse

Jesse Williams, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855

1. INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855 - Similar Threads - INSTALLING ENVY PHOTO

2. My HP ENVOY Photo 7855 won't scan. It does print!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP ENVOY Photo 7855 won't scan. It does print!: My HP ENVOY Photo 7855 won't scan. It does print, but won't scan. It is not a wireless connection, but connected to my modem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envoy-photo-7855-wont-scan-it-does-print/147e924d-198c-418e-9d02-987d3ca55fb6
  3. My HP ENVOY Photo 7855 won't scan. It does print!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP ENVOY Photo 7855 won't scan. It does print!: My HP ENVOY Photo 7855 won't scan. It does print, but won't scan. It is not a wireless connection, but connected to my modem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envoy-photo-7855-wont-scan-it-does-print/147e924d-198c-418e-9d02-987d3ca55fb6
  4. HP ENVY Photo 7855 - stretches documents, prints unrequested documents and gets stuck on repeat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP ENVY Photo 7855 - stretches documents, prints unrequested documents and gets stuck on repeat: i've been using this printer for about a day now.all was well until there were problems in printing a 5 page two-sided document.first the printer changed what it was printing without warning or prompt.unfortunately this was a big print task, i needed 20 copies of the...
  5. HP ENVY Photo 7855 - stretches documents, prints unrequested documents and gets stuck on repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP ENVY Photo 7855 - stretches documents, prints unrequested documents and gets stuck on repeat: i've been using this printer for about a day now.all was well until there were problems in printing a 5 page two-sided document.first the printer changed what it was printing without warning or prompt.unfortunately this was a big print task, i needed 20 copies of the...
  6. set up HP Envy 7855 printer with Windows 10 and WordPerfect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    set up HP Envy 7855 printer with Windows 10 and WordPerfect: I am running Windows 10 via Parallels on a Mac. I have an HP Envy 7855 printer installed on the Mac, and it works with some of my Windows programs. But when I tried to set it up to print envelopes from my WordPerfect X3 (as it did when Windows 10 was running on my Dell), I...
  7. HP ENvy photo 7855 printer

HP ENvy photo 7855 printer: I got a new printer but I cannot get the old printer off of the list of printers to choose as default printers. How do I get the old one off the list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-photo-7855-printer/610aefdd-0254-4268-9d59-b37ec4a29b8a
  8. HP Envy Photo 7855 misprints after OS update (reinstalling printer and drivers doesn't...

HP Envy Photo 7855 misprints after OS update (reinstalling printer and drivers doesn't...: Hello! I hope you can help me. My HP Envy Photo 7855 has worked well with my HP computer and MS Windows 10 for quite some time. Suddenly, yesterday, the printer stopped working, freezing up on each print job for some minutes before only printing 1/3 of a page. HP worked with...
  9. HP Envy Photo 7855 misprints after OS update and reinstalling printer and drivers doesn't work

HP Envy Photo 7855 misprints after OS update and reinstalling printer and drivers doesn't work: Hello! I hope you can help me. My HP Envy Photo 7855 has worked well with my HP computer and MS Windows 10 for quite some time. Suddenly, yesterday, the printer stopped working, freezing up on each print job for some minutes before only printing 1/3 of a page. HP worked with...
  10. How to Fix Hp Envy 7855 Printer offline

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to Fix Hp Envy 7855 Printer offline: *Mad I am facing hp printer offline problem from last 2 months . First time when offline problem arises i got it troubleshoot from technician but now i want this proper solution on my own. Please suggest me some instructions or manual to troubleshoot printer offline problem....