Windows 10: Installing itunes on windows 10

Discus and support Installing itunes on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to install apple itunes on my laptop which has windows 10. It says I have to uninstall previous applications, which I have done. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nichismith, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Installing itunes on windows 10

I am trying to install apple itunes on my laptop which has windows 10. It says I have to uninstall previous applications, which I have done. I have followed all of the steps and deleted all of the components suggested by apple, emptied the recycle bin and restarted the laptop many many times to no avail. Please assist

:)

nichismith, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    cant install itunes on windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Let me try and assist you with the issue you are experiencing.

1. Are you able to install other third-party program on Windows 10 machine?

2. Which version of iTunes are you trying to install?

3. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already tried?

Follow these steps:

• Un-installing all Apple related components through the 'Uninstall or change a program' utility in the Windows control panel.
    • Removing remnants from the 'Program Files' folder.
    • Clearing out the temporary folders.
    • Restarting the computer and reinstalling.

If you are still facing issues installing iTunes on Windows 10, kindly post your query on the Apple iTunes support forum.

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iTunes

Let us know if it helps.

Arul_D, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Installing itunes on windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Installing itunes on windows 10

1. Installing itunes on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing itunes

2. i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD: Hello.iTunes being a bundleware it is not moving from SDD to HDD showing error 0x80073d21. Additionally I am not getting any option to install it directly from the Apple site on my HDD. please help as i am not able to sync my phone on iTunesAlso, I have to opt for this option...
  3. i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD: Hello.iTunes being a bundleware it is not moving from SDD to HDD showing error 0x80073d21. Additionally I am not getting any option to install it directly from the Apple site on my HDD. please help as i am not able to sync my phone on iTunesAlso, I have to opt for this option...
  4. iTunes stops after playing 2-3 songs - brand new computer with Windows 11 Pro - fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes stops after playing 2-3 songs - brand new computer with Windows 11 Pro - fresh install: I have a strange issue with iTunes and am hoping there's a solution. I just purchased a new computer, a Dell XPS 8960, with plenty of RAM, etc. I have been running iTunes on Windows 11 Pro for a few years now and never had a problem on any of my PCs. I have been installing...
  5. iTunes stops after playing 2-3 songs - brand new computer with Windows 11 Pro - fresh install

iTunes stops after playing 2-3 songs - brand new computer with Windows 11 Pro - fresh install: I have a strange issue with iTunes and am hoping there's a solution. I just purchased a new computer, a Dell XPS 8960, with plenty of RAM, etc. I have been running iTunes on Windows 11 Pro for a few years now and never had a problem on any of my PCs. I have been installing...
  6. From where did the itunes app come from on my newly installed Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From where did the itunes app come from on my newly installed Windows 11?: Hello,I did a factory restore on my computer, which has Windows 11. Usually, I download itunes directly from the itunes website, but today I was fiddling around with some new -- new to me -- Windows apps and contained within one of them was an itunes app, which I downloaded....
  7. From where did the itunes app come from on my newly installed Windows 11?

From where did the itunes app come from on my newly installed Windows 11?: Hello,I did a factory restore on my computer, which has Windows 11. Usually, I download itunes directly from the itunes website, but today I was fiddling around with some new -- new to me -- Windows apps and contained within one of them was an itunes app, which I downloaded....
  8. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that: I have a brand new version of windows 10 installed along with all updates. I downloaded iTunes via the app store. The app will launch and I signed into my apple account. However, iTunes does not show up on my start menu nor is there a desktop shortcut. The only way I can...
  9. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that: I have a brand new version of windows 10 installed along with all updates. I downloaded iTunes via the app store. The app will launch and I signed into my apple account. However, iTunes does not show up on my start menu nor is there a desktop shortcut. The only way I can...
  10. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store