Windows 10: Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge

Discus and support Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am trying to download a mod for Minecraft. I am not super good with technology but I was following a youtube video. It was going all great... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Missmaple9531, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge

Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge 6e52f85a-0e9b-4ee2-8882-676bf89623a9?upload=true.png

I am trying to download a mod for Minecraft. I am not super good with technology but I was following a youtube video. It was going all great until I had to open Java which should've installed. When opening the java thing, it should've come up with a forge thing to download the mod but instead, it comes up with this and I have no idea what to do.

I haven't been able to find anything on it and Java's support system is a bit trash.

Any help would be really appreciated.

:)

Missmaple9531, Dec 21, 2020

2. Trying to install mods onto Minecraft

I have been trying to install Mods on Minecraft for our 9 year old boy but so far with no success

If anyone out there can help there will be one delighted wee boy

I have installed Java and downloaded Forge but then I keep getting this message

Java installation not completed

Unable to install Java. There are errors in the following switches

C:\ Users/downloads/forge 1.16.2-33.0,21-installer (2 ) jar

Check that commands are valid and try again

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Johan

JohanMacIver, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Minecraft Mods

I am trying to install Five Nights at Freddys Mods in Minecraft on my Pc

The Minecraft version I have is 1.16.2 and none of the mods are for this version

is there a way to install them

A you tube video I watched said I could download forge for whichever version the mods are for

Would this work

Thanks

Johan

JohanMacIver, Dec 21, 2020
  4. OmNom125 Win User

Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge

Java(TM) Platform SE Binary - Minecraft Mod Installation

Hi, I have been trying to install a program on minecraft recently. The mod is called Optifine, used to reduce lag while playing Minecraft. I have looked at many youtube videos and they have all told me to install Java to run the optifine installer. However,
    when I downloaded Java, and clicked on the Optifine installer, it would not open. It gave me an error, saying Java Installation Not Complete, and says that there are errors in the following switches: (Location of the optifine file)

Please help, and tell me if this doesn't make any sense, I will try to elaborate.

Thanks!

OmNom125, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge

1. Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge - Similar Threads - Installing java download

2. crash minecraft java avec forge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash minecraft java avec forge: bonjour , j'ai installer la version de minecraft forge 1.20.4 via le site officiel de forge et le jeu crash toujours au lancement j'ai étais voir dans les erreurs il me mette ça et j'ai installer le nouveau java donc je ne sait pas se qu'il se passe .pourrier vous m'aider ?...
  3. crash minecraft java avec forge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crash minecraft java avec forge: bonjour , j'ai installer la version de minecraft forge 1.20.4 via le site officiel de forge et le jeu crash toujours au lancement j'ai étais voir dans les erreurs il me mette ça et j'ai installer le nouveau java donc je ne sait pas se qu'il se passe .pourrier vous m'aider ?...
  4. wont allow me to download creeper overhaul mod pack into minecraft java. it crashes...

wont allow me to download creeper overhaul mod pack into minecraft java. it crashes...: # # Afatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffe02063ca0, pid=15828, tid=11324 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  5. failing to install Java and Forge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failing to install Java and Forge: Hello!So I'm trying to install Forge used for modded Minecraft. Java is required for it to be able to install but after I go through the process of installing it, the installer tells me the following: i would add a screenshot but the files are failing to upload...
  6. failing to install Java and Forge

failing to install Java and Forge: Hello!So I'm trying to install Forge used for modded Minecraft. Java is required for it to be able to install but after I go through the process of installing it, the installer tells me the following: i would add a screenshot but the files are failing to upload...
  7. Java runtime error in Minecraft 1.18.2 Modded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java runtime error in Minecraft 1.18.2 Modded: I am attempting to install some mods on a friend's computer, whenever he open's the game into a world, the game crashes after about 5-30 seconds, the same mods and forge version work fine on my system. Sometimes it gives me a crash report saying JAVA_RUNTIME_ERROR, sometimes...
  8. Java runtime error in Minecraft 1.18.2 Modded

Java runtime error in Minecraft 1.18.2 Modded: I am attempting to install some mods on a friend's computer, whenever he open's the game into a world, the game crashes after about 5-30 seconds, the same mods and forge version work fine on my system. Sometimes it gives me a crash report saying JAVA_RUNTIME_ERROR, sometimes...
  9. Minecraft forge wont install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft forge wont install: Hi! I recently started trying to get mods for my Minecraft. I was having trouble with it and found a forum on WindowsCentral.com on how to do it but encountered the same error. It says: Java Installation Not Completed There are errors in the following switches:...
  10. Minecraft Forge Download Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Forge Download Issues: Hi, I am trying to play minecraft forge so that I can get some mods. When I download the forge from http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.8.9.html it has to be 1.8.9 for the mods I want It says that it is downloaded successfully but when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to install Java there are errors in the following switches