Windows 10: installing lotus smartsuite on windows 10

Discus and support installing lotus smartsuite on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; lotus cannot install because it cannot find "English.msi" can anyone suggest a solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lesking2, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Lesking2 Win User

installing lotus smartsuite on windows 10

lotus cannot install because it cannot find "English.msi" can anyone suggest a solution

:)

Lesking2, Jan 29, 2020

2. Lotus Smartsuite and Windows 10

what does this have to do with running lotus smartsuite on windows 10? did you use smartsuite on windows 7 and then install windows 10 and find that it still runs?

JerryShull, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Will Lotus SmartSuite 9.8.2 work with Windows 10?

I've spent the evening trying to install SmartSuite 98.1 on Windows 10 64-bit Pro. Running Setup.exe hung. Running StartAutoRun.exe (called out in Autorun.exe) hung. But running the C54MKIE.exe file is working.

Thanks for the suggestion to try the alternatives. It got me past the problem.

LaurenceMarks, Jan 29, 2020
  4. installing lotus smartsuite on windows 10

Will Lotus SmartSuite 9.8.2 work with Windows 10?

Lotus will install:

How to use the CD to install to workaround the error.

• 1. From the Windows taskbar, choose Computer --> find the SmartSuite icon in the CD/DVD drive.

2. Right-click the SmartSuite icon and choose Explore, or open in new window, to display the files included on the SmartSuite CD.

3. Navigate to setup.exe, right-click setup.exe --> choose Run As Administrator.

4. Double click on setup.exe

The install should begin without error.

DavidCoulter001, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

installing lotus smartsuite on windows 10

1. installing lotus smartsuite on windows 10 - Similar Threads - installing lotus smartsuite

2. Lotus 123 Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lotus 123 Windows 10 question: I'm using Lotus 123 on Windows 10. Recently, SOMETIMES, when I close a file, Lotus closes down completely and the file that I was closing does not appear in the recent file list. If I had multiple files open they all close. Sometimes the file closes normally. Everything else...
  3. Lotus 123 Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lotus 123 Windows 10 question: I'm using Lotus 123 on Windows 10. Recently, SOMETIMES, when I close a file, Lotus closes down completely and the file that I was closing does not appear in the recent file list. If I had multiple files open they all close. Sometimes the file closes normally. Everything else...
  4. Lotus 123 Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lotus 123 Windows 10 question: I'm using Lotus 123 on Windows 10. Recently, SOMETIMES, when I close a file, Lotus closes down completely and the file that I was closing does not appear in the recent file list. If I had multiple files open they all close. Everything else works fine. I'm running Lotus...
  5. Lotus smartsuite and Windows - This works for me under Windows 10; will it, should I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lotus smartsuite and Windows - This works for me under Windows 10; will it, should I...: On my home desktop pcs, I have been using Lotus smartsuite - specifically Word Pro and Organizer - for many a year. I have just bought a new desk top pc Dell Inspiron, running home Windows 10, and have got the Lotus programs and data functioning happily on it. the pc is...
  6. Lotus smartsuite and Windows - This works for me under Windows 10; will it, should I...

Lotus smartsuite and Windows - This works for me under Windows 10; will it, should I...: On my home desktop pcs, I have been using Lotus smartsuite - specifically Word Pro and Organizer - for many a year. I have just bought a new desk top pc Dell Inspiron, running home Windows 10, and have got the Lotus programs and data functioning happily on it. the pc is...
  7. Lotus 123 Millennium with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lotus 123 Millennium with Windows 10: I am still using many worksheets I developed for Lotus. I have been using the without any problems until a week ago when: Some of my worksheets will not display the drop-down menu for Range Properties Others will display the drop-down but will not allow me to use...
  8. Installing Lotus Smartsuite on new Windows 10 Machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing Lotus Smartsuite on new Windows 10 Machine: When installing from a download on a new Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 I get the following error - "error 2709.offline join completion information was not found". I found a complicated resolution that suggests it relates to a Windows update in 2014. This issue has been...
  9. Installing Lotus Smartsuite on Windows 10 - Information

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Lotus Smartsuite on Windows 10 - Information: Hi all I previously opened a topic about not being able to install Lotus Smartsuite (last edition) on a new build Windows 10 machine. After several abortive attempts I eventually gave up and installed an inferior application that could work with the files in a very basic...
  10. How to prevent auto launch of Lotus SmartSuite toolbar?

How to prevent auto launch of Lotus SmartSuite toolbar?: I loaded Lotus SmartSuite Release 9.8.1 onto my system with Windows 10, 64-bit operating system. How do I prevent the automatic launching of the SmartSuite tool bar, which appears at the top of the screen? 88322

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. how to install lotus 123 v1.0 software to windows xp laptop

3. how do i add addresses to lotus smart suite from bqckup

4. lotus smartsuite windows 10,
  5. installing lotus smartsuite on new windows 10 machine,
  6. lotus smartsuite on windows 10,
  7. lotus smartsuite loaded on windows 10 problems,
  8. windows 10 use lotus smart centre