Windows 10: Installing Microsoft Office

Discus and support Installing Microsoft Office in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I just had a question for you. I am receiving Microsoft Office 365 subscription through my college for free. I wanted to ask if I was able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Seck81, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Seck81 Win User

Installing Microsoft Office

Hello,

I just had a question for you. I am receiving Microsoft Office 365 subscription through my college for free. I wanted to ask if I was able to install it on multiple computers/laptops? I'm going to be having to use different desktops and laptops till I'm able to purchase my own laptop in about a month. Thank you for your time and assistant.

Stephanie

:)

Seck81, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Help With Office 2013 Install

Our IT department sent a note about home use (Office 365, specifically), and this warning:

A suggestion... re-install Office 2010, then try to install 2013?

Sasqui, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CInstalling Microsoft Office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 27, 2019
  4. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Installing Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Installing Microsoft Office

2. Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates: Hi, I've been trying to install the latest updates for Microsoft Office, but every time I attempt to do so, the installation fails with an error message. I've disabled my antivirus software and made sure that my internet connection is stable, but the updates still won't...
  3. Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates: Hi, I've been trying to install the latest updates for Microsoft Office, but every time I attempt to do so, the installation fails with an error message. I've disabled my antivirus software and made sure that my internet connection is stable, but the updates still won't...
  4. is Microsoft Office installed on my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    is Microsoft Office installed on my PC?: I'm beginning to believe that Office is installed and that may be the culprit of many problems I am having, especially in File Explorer with Files, Folders and OneDriveshould have been removed few months ago. How to determine if it is installed even though it is not listed...
  5. Microsoft Office keeps on installing itself?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Office keeps on installing itself?: I have no idea why this is happening and I can't find anything on it. I'm having an issue where Microsoft Office just randomly installs and launches itself on my PC, and advertises Office 365. Has anyone had this issue? Looking through the reviews for the app on the Windows...
  6. Microsoft office automatically installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft office automatically installed: Hey, I opened my file explorer to see that some 5-6 GB worth files were installed onto my C drive. It was 19 GB till yesterday, when suddenly it's showing me 13 GB now, without me installing anything new. Then after I checked in the control panel, it was showing that...
  7. Install Microsoft Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Microsoft Office 365: I have access to Office 365 online and would like to have access to that suite of programs offline. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-microsoft-office-365/c033bfd3-1489-4ba0-9fe4-1c45037b8d53
  8. installing microsoft office

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installing microsoft office: I purchased microsoft office and it doesnt seem to install on my home pc just my lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-microsoft-office/900a1a05-8bb6-441a-a8d7-74279b2d0acf
  9. Microsoft Office Pro Won't Install

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office Pro Won't Install: I bought Office Pro last night, and I've tried everything I know, and still can't install Office Pro. [img] I get this error, but so far, I've found no solution. BTW, Windows 10 Build 18363.720. Clicking the link doesn't show anything that helps. 152230
  10. Microsoft Office 2016 installation, MSDN?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2016 installation, MSDN?: Hello, I purchased a "Microsoft Office Professional 2016 BRAND NEW Genuine w/USB 2PC Install" that came in a sealed Microsoft envelope with a Microsoft USB thumb drive and MS Office 2016 activation Key for 2 pcs. Each activation key in this MS Office 2016 product is...