Windows 10: Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

Discus and support Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On May 7, 2018, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and installed it on the laptop that I'd recently bought. [ATTACH] Tonight, I wanted to try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BubbaBartz09, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

On May 7, 2018, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and installed it on the laptop that I'd recently bought.

Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices? 5263a6be-8489-49c2-a9ea-c79c78f410e0?upload=true.jpg

Tonight, I wanted to try to install this game on my desktop PC. I had read on this forum that, once purchased, a user can install this game on up to 10 systems. This would only be system #2. When I look at my Library, unfortunately, I do not see my purchased product:

Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices? 9f677449-4d1e-4af4-8eae-78c93253f8f2?upload=true.jpg

Note that both are signed in under the same Microsoft account. When I search for Minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft store, I find that I'm expected to pay again:

Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices? 15906a84-6e5e-4a04-aed3-54da62bdf3f1?upload=true.jpg

Please help me understand why I'm being told that I need to re-purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 to install it on a second computer. Has the license structure been changed so that a user can now only install this game on one system once purchased? Or is something broken here?

:)

BubbaBartz09, Sep 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 10, 2019
  3. minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

1. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices? - Similar Threads - Installing Minecraft multiple

2. Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?: I and my two children each own copies of minecraft, with our own account name/avatar etc. I have also, reluctantly, created Microsoft accounts for each of us when it became the only way to continue to play the game. My question is: in Windows 11 this pop-up-befuddled,...
  3. Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?: I and my two children each own copies of minecraft, with our own account name/avatar etc. I have also, reluctantly, created Microsoft accounts for each of us when it became the only way to continue to play the game. My question is: in Windows 11 this pop-up-befuddled,...
  4. installing windows on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing windows on multiple devices: If i buy a new computer can i transfer my windows to the new computer without repurchasing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-on-multiple-devices/5a7db119-ec45-4d8a-9a07-8e6b915e6524
  5. installing windows on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing windows on multiple devices: If i buy a new computer can i transfer my windows to the new computer without repurchasing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-on-multiple-devices/5a7db119-ec45-4d8a-9a07-8e6b915e6524
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users: If I purchase Minecraft for Windows 10, can multiple people have their own game going on different PC user accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-for-multiple-users/1b9996c2-9bba-45c2-b3b6-1341d3a40c80
  7. Minecraft is not installing on my device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is not installing on my device: I bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store just minutes ago. After the payment I went to the store to install it but i cannot do it. It says that I don't have an applicable device linked to my microsoft account even though I have an applicable deviceSONY laptop....
  8. Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices: Okay, so I am really confused. I am trying to play Minecraft with my kids on our local network. I have a PS4, Switch and two Android tablets. I setup a bedrock server that only half of my devices can see. - Everyone has a Microsoft account and is logged in. - All of...
  9. minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices: I own Minecraft on my windows 10 phone, why do I have to purchase it for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-multiple-windows-10-devices/90516933-c3a8-458f-bccb-2c3ad9688669
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft?: Hello, We purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. How many laptops can we have the Minecraft installed? We have dozens of laptops. Can we purchase 1 license and install on all of our laptops? Or do we have to purchase one license for each laptop? Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont it let me get minecraft windows 10 on 2 different devices for free

2. if i get windows 10 minecraft of the microsoft app can i use it on other devices