Windows 10: Installing more ram to windows 10

Discus and support Installing more ram to windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can more ram be installed to windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by toniferchak1, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Installing more ram to windows 10

How can more ram be installed to windows 10 laptop

:)

toniferchak1, Mar 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 28, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing more ram to windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Installing more ram to windows 10

1. Installing more ram to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing more ram

2. Windows 10 Won't use more than 50% of installed RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Won't use more than 50% of installed RAM: I have 16GB of RAM installed on my PC , and Windows 10 knows that;But when I try to run tons of programs Windows only uses 8GB max:Is there a fix for this issue?btw PheonixMiner.exe isn't a virus my dad mines crypto on my PC...
  3. More RAM

More RAM: Is there an way to get more RAM? or optimize it for Gaming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-ram/6563cc3a-a01c-462b-8e34-ae450b6503c6
  4. allocate more ram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    allocate more ram: So I'm trying to run a mincraft server on my windows 10 pc using java -Xmx2048M -Xms1024M -jar server.jar nogui but i get Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap is there a way for me to get pass that?...
  5. Random BSODs after installing more RAM

Random BSODs after installing more RAM: Hello, as the title says, I've been getting really random BSODs that vary from something to do with the memory to something called the system service exception. My ram previosly was a Kingston 8gb 2400mhz but the new ram I got to add on was a Kingston 8gb 2133mhz. I know that...
  6. RAM use more and more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM use more and more: Ram is consuming more and more altough i have 8 gb of ram. Even there is no program running or any high usage program is not running then also RAM stay above 6.8 or 7.1out of 7.9. Please help me in fixing this issue....
  7. Installing more ram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing more ram: I am trying to upgrade my ram. I had 6 mg total a 4 and a 2 ,I purchased a new 4mg but when I installed it I get a screen that says preparing automatic repair the a screen that says PC ran into problem and needs to restart. We will restart. This cycle just continues time...
  8. add more RAM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    add more RAM: I want to add more RAM TO MY COMPUTER.from 3 gb to 8 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-more-ram/809dfc73-8578-456a-9b99-2042446ab2d9"
  9. More ram

More ram: hi,guys I have a dell inspiron m5040 laptop, it seems to load web pages a bit on the slow side, I note its using 4 GB of ram at the moment, I believe I can add a further 4 GB of ram, do you guys think the upgrade to a total of 8 GB of ram would load web pages faster, thanks...
  10. Adding more "Ram" ?

Adding more "Ram" ?: I noticed that my laptop could handle a little more "Ram" so i ran the Crucial info tool and the screenshot shows what options i have . I have an Asus U56e laptop which i believe came with 6 gigs of Ram , would going this route improve speed even by a small amount ?...