Windows 10: Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10

Discus and support Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Years ago when I was associated w/ a university I legally received a copy of MS Office Pro Plus 2010. I installed it on my Win-7 machine and have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Robert F. Bolland, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10

Years ago when I was associated w/ a university I legally received a copy of MS Office Pro Plus 2010. I installed it on my Win-7 machine and have been using it for several years.
    I recently bought a Dell laptop (XPS 13 9365/ 8th gen Intel i7) with Win-10 installed. I wanted to put the MS Office Pro Plus 2010 S/W onto the laptop but discovered the ser. # on the CD isn't recognized. I'm thinking that M/S put a time limit(?) on the CD so it can't be re-installed after a certain amt. of time. Currently retired and no longer have an association w/ the university. Any ideas as to how I go about installing the S/W? I can't really afford to buy new S/W. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanx.

:)

Robert F. Bolland, Mar 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 upgrade - MS Office Pro Plus 2010 does not show

Original Title : J. W. Underwood

upgrading from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro went ok. However, MS Office Pro Plus 2010 does not show up in Win Exp pgm files. specifically, Word 2010 can"t be found in pgm files. It is still listed on Desktop & still works, but can't be found where it used to
    reside. Can I reinstall MS Office Pro Plus 2010 in Win 10 & have fully functional?

whitehouselawn, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Error code:0x8007007B while activation of MS-Office Pro Plus 2010

One month ago, I have undergone a virus software attack leading to reset of my pc, all of my files were intact, just applications and features were removed. Then I installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, and now I am getting this notifications regarding activation key. Look at the screenshot below.

Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10 141xA.png

Then, I entered Product key, it was perfectly accepted and the and the installation process was then completed.
    Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10 mwtPp.png

Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10 jLmQc.png

But, then, when I relaunched the programme, it again asked me for activation Key. However times I enter and make my MS product validated, in the very next time, it always shows me that obnoxious Activation Wizard.

I have seen this discussion, none of the workarounds suggested there, worked for me. I never got an run as administrator option upon right click, which was one of the suggestions stated there.

Also, followed some discussions like this, this and this, but those are different problems.

Just the link of discussion in MS site was reasonable, but that didn't solve my problem.

Any way out?

user606852, Mar 30, 2019
  4. wndyrn84 Win User

Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10

Windows 10 upgrade - MS Office Pro Plus 2010 does not show

HI Andre and WH,

I have the same issue currently on a work computer. MS Office Pro Plus 2010, installed in Dec. Word pad is only item which previews my documents and alerts that problems exist. I did the repair option described above. Use MS Word exclusively for work,
    NOT WordPad and am trying to remove or close it somehow. Word is listed as available at startup...however how can I make this the default processor??

Thank you!

wndyrn84, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10

1. Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10 - Similar Threads - Installing Office Pro

2. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office 2010: Hard drive is dying on my other laptop is dying. Trying to get office 2010 off it. Got my product key, but unsure if it will let me use it again. Can't find the exe file for it. I have my product key. But unsure if it will work on my laptop Im using now. I downloaded the file...
  3. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office 2010: Hard drive is dying on my other laptop is dying. Trying to get office 2010 off it. Got my product key, but unsure if it will let me use it again. Can't find the exe file for it. I have my product key. But unsure if it will work on my laptop Im using now. I downloaded the file...
  4. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office 2010: New laptop with W10s installed; attempted install MS Office 2010, but even though it installed and can be found in programs and features, I cannot find it anywhere else let alone work from it? In other words, it's apparently on my new laptop, but hidden or?...
  6. Installing MS Office 2010

Installing MS Office 2010: I have Office 2010 installed already on a 32 bit Windows 10 OS. I want to install it on my 64 bit OS also. When I run the install I get an error soon after entering the key: Setup cannot find Office en-us\OfficeLR.cab. Can anyone suggest why this should occur with one of...
  7. MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus

MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus: I recently installed MS Office Pro 2016 mainly so I could use Outlook 2016 as my default email along with Yahoo. However, when I click on anything in a message I get: "Your Organizations Policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more information...
  8. Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform: Getting this error when I try to open Microsoft Office products now. I've never had this issue and tonight it started up. [img] I tried completely uninstalling with no luck. Tried all the tricks I found online using regedit, without luck. Anybody know how to fix this?...
  9. Office Professional 2010 Plus fails to install on Windows 10

Office Professional 2010 Plus fails to install on Windows 10: I have a brand new computer (Dell Inspiron Laptop) with a pristine version of Windows 10 on it. This is not an upgrade! My copy of Office Professional 2010 Plus fails to install on this computer. At first, the installation progress bar goes all the way to the end, but...
  10. MS Office Pro Plus not installing

MS Office Pro Plus not installing: Guys, after doing a clean install of windows 10, I am unable to install ms office pro plus. The error is osppsvc make sure you have sufficient privileges to start system services. Plz help me. Thnx in advance!! 39800

Users found this page by searching for:

1. put office 2010 onto windows 2010