Windows 10: Installing MS Teams

Discus and support Installing MS Teams in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install Teams but am going round in circles. I get a message that my organisation has already installed it but I cannot access it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndyCarter4, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Installing MS Teams

I am trying to install Teams but am going round in circles. I get a message that my organisation has already installed it but I cannot access it.

I don't know which email has been used or the password. I am also not part of an organisation, just an individual at home.

Hope someone can help?

:)

AndyCarter4, Sep 15, 2020
  2. SONU14 Win User

MS Teams utilizing high resources

Hello Team,

Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high CPU utilization (100%) after login to MS Teams Desktop APP. Even after Complete Windows Update
    also same issue.

Suggested to give a needful.

SONU14, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Installing MS Teams

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Installing MS Teams

1. Installing MS Teams - Similar Threads - Installing Teams

2. How to install a Win 10 from a disk without a disk drive on a new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install a Win 10 from a disk without a disk drive on a new PC: Hello, I just built a new PC but it doesnt have a disk drive and my Win 10 is on a disk. Please help. Thank you, Noam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-win-10-from-a-disk-without-a-disk/4f06fadb-a7b8-4cb9-a5f6-fec7560d9b8f
  3. Microsoft store freezes then crashes whenever I try to install anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store freezes then crashes whenever I try to install anything.: Whenever I try to download something from the Microsoft store, it crashes. I've tried using the diagnostic thing, and I've tried resetting it in the settings page, and I've tried deleting the cache, nothing has worked. Does anybody know any other solutions? submitted by...
  4. version 2004 fails to install

version 2004 fails to install: Windows 10 version 2004 fails to complete installation. Tells me "We couldn't update system reserved partition." I have run the update troubleshooter. It tells me no problems found....
  5. KB4574727 keeps trying to install after it is installed 2020-09 update 1909 for X64 based...

KB4574727 keeps trying to install after it is installed 2020-09 update 1909 for X64 based...: Hello... I have a HP 505 B MT computer running Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. I was updating my computer and it installed KB4574727. But I think it may have installed itself at least three times. When I look at my installed software, I see that it is installed. But when I...
  6. Teams app install error

Teams app install error: I get the error below when trying to install the Microsoft Teams app on a windows 10 Version:10.0.18363, Thanks for any help provided 2020-09-21 09:47:14> Unhandled exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'PresentationFramework,...
  7. Integrated laptop camera is missing after installing microsoft teams desktop app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated laptop camera is missing after installing microsoft teams desktop app: I downloaded the microsoft teams desktop app for remote work. I have a work email different than my microsoft account email that i logged in with. When I joined a call everything worked except video and it looked as if my video was disabled. I tried to open microsoft camera...
  8. How to know the version of Microsoft Teams installed.

How to know the version of Microsoft Teams installed.: Hi, I want to know the version of Microsoft Teams that is installed on some of the other user's machines. Can you please let me know How Can I check these details from Backend? Regards, Sanjeev....
  9. Uninstall problem for Teams Machine-Wide Installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall problem for Teams Machine-Wide Installer: I am a relative novice with Windows 10. Recently my lap top became overwhelmed and locked up due to Teams eating up CPU time at 90-100%. Task Manager showed three different tasks running as Teams. Perhaps this was a major update but it lasted all day. I have no use for Teams...
  10. Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC: Basically the subject, ever since my computer got a Windows 10 update Microsoft Teams keeps re-installing itself. I have uninstalled it probably 10 times now and after every reboot its back. This is my personal PC and I have no use for the program and want it gone. I have...