Windows 10: Installing MS Teams

Discus and support Installing MS Teams in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install Teams but am going round in circles. I get a message that my organisation has already installed it but I cannot access it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndyCarter4, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Installing MS Teams

I am trying to install Teams but am going round in circles. I get a message that my organisation has already installed it but I cannot access it.

I don't know which email has been used or the password. I am also not part of an organisation, just an individual at home.

Hope someone can help?

:)

AndyCarter4, Sep 15, 2020
  2. SONU14 Win User

MS Teams utilizing high resources

Hello Team,

Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high CPU utilization (100%) after login to MS Teams Desktop APP. Even after Complete Windows Update
    also same issue.

Suggested to give a needful.

SONU14, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Installing MS Teams

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Installing MS Teams

1. Installing MS Teams - Similar Threads - Installing Teams

2. Windows 10 installation problem, please help. Hope anyone and Microsoft team can help me....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installation problem, please help. Hope anyone and Microsoft team can help me....: Hi guys . I am Jane Wren I'm not sure but I think my problem starts when my previous windows 10 failed to get KB5034441 and the windows in notification center sent me a message to scan the drive to fix the problem so I let it scan and it blue screened my computer I don't...
  3. Windows 10 installation problem, please help. Hope anyone and Microsoft team can help me....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation problem, please help. Hope anyone and Microsoft team can help me....: Hi guys . I am Jane Wren I'm not sure but I think my problem starts when my previous windows 10 failed to get KB5034441 and the windows in notification center sent me a message to scan the drive to fix the problem so I let it scan and it blue screened my computer I don't...
  4. Windows 10 installation problem, please help. Hope anyone and Microsoft team can help me....

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unable to get Microsoft Teams Machine Wide installer to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get Microsoft Teams Machine Wide installer to work: Microsoft Teams Machine Wide Installer -- Tried following this to start: Bulk install Teams using Windows Installer MSI - Microsoft Teams Microsoft LearnInstalled the newest version on my Windows 11 PC and I can't get teams to install without going into C:\Program Files...
  6. Unable to get Microsoft Teams Machine Wide installer to work

Unable to get Microsoft Teams Machine Wide installer to work: Microsoft Teams Machine Wide Installer -- Tried following this to start: Bulk install Teams using Windows Installer MSI - Microsoft Teams Microsoft LearnInstalled the newest version on my Windows 11 PC and I can't get teams to install without going into C:\Program Files...
  7. Can Google Meet be installed and run on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Google Meet be installed and run on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Teams: I have a customer who has an HP Elite Slice G2 running Windows 10 IOT Enterprise. He is running MS Teams on it but would like to run Google Meet as well. He does not believe that Google Meet can be installed on this device. Are there any restrictions against installing and...
  8. Can Google Meet be installed and run on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Teams

Can Google Meet be installed and run on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Teams: I have a customer who has an HP Elite Slice G2 running Windows 10 IOT Enterprise. He is running MS Teams on it but would like to run Google Meet as well. He does not believe that Google Meet can be installed on this device. Are there any restrictions against installing and...
  9. Can Google Meet be installed and run on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. microphone button on keyboard opens a window to install teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone button on keyboard opens a window to install teams: I accidentally pressed my microphone and it opened up this. I even uninstalled teams. How do I disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-button-on-keyboard-opens-a-window-to/cef2eabd-2a9f-4806-9563-008f487804a8