Windows 10: Installing MSN on a new computer

Discus and support Installing MSN on a new computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; MSN says that it is loaded on my new computer with Windows 10 and I should sign in, but there is no butterfly or MSN program listed where I can sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FRANKHAYES1, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Installing MSN on a new computer

MSN says that it is loaded on my new computer with Windows 10 and I should sign in, but there is no butterfly or MSN program listed where I can sign in. What can I do?

:)

FRANKHAYES1, Nov 14, 2019

2. msn news not opening

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I would like to ask few questions about the query:

1) Are you able to login to MSN new and MSN Money on webpage?

2) Please confirm whether the account that you are experiencing the issue while opening MSN apps , is that a

Microsoft Account or a Local Account?

If its not a Microsoft Account then I would suggest you to configure your Local account into Microsoft Account.

if its a Microsoft Account then lets try to change the Microsoft account into local Account then re-sync into Microsoft

Account to diagnose whether it’s a Microsoft account problem or not.

Please follow the steps to change Microsoft account into Local account.

• Windows Key + I.

• Tap or Click on Account.

• Tap or click Email or User Account.

• Click on Sign in with Local Account or Sign in without Microsoft account.

• Type your Microsoft Account User name or Password.

• Type a name for Local User Account.

• It will prompt Sign Out for to make changes on the account.

• Click on Sign out.
    Once your account is change into Local account then restart computer and Sign in into Local account to sync or configure into Microsoft Account to check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful.

Morris Subba, Nov 14, 2019
  3. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Installing MSN on a new computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Installing MSN on a new computer

1. Installing MSN on a new computer - Similar Threads - Installing MSN computer

2. Installing windows on a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows on a new computer: Haya ive been trying to install windows on my new PC i made the usb drive bootable and everything but as soon as i try to boot it up it goes into a boot loop it shows the motherboard logo then shows the windows logo then restarts again ive tried everything please help...
  3. Brand new computer and new to MSN forums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new computer and new to MSN forums: Do I need to pay for an MSN or Hotmail account to participate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-computer-and-new-to-msn-forums/95700e98-e8b7-4a2d-a8ac-9a2800be8c55
  4. Brand new computer and new to MSN forums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new computer and new to MSN forums: Do I need to pay for an MSN or Hotmail account to participate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-computer-and-new-to-msn-forums/95700e98-e8b7-4a2d-a8ac-9a2800be8c55
  5. Brand new computer and new to MSN forums

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Installing OS on new computer

Installing OS on new computer: I bought win.7 home edition on disk, way back in 2014. Of course win.10 was not far away and it was free to upgrade for a short time. So I asked about what happens to the upgrade if I bought a new computer? I was told I keep my upgrade. So how do I install the OS win.10 on my...
  7. install, remove and install on new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    install, remove and install on new computer: I would like to install 10 home on this computer and in 6 months remove it and put it on a new self built computer it is 10 home bought from Best Buy is this ok to do, and how to take off the computer...
  8. new microsoft msn bing homepage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new microsoft msn bing homepage: New Microsoft Bing Homepage When I try to share articles on FB,it gives me an error message now "App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."...
  9. Install old computer on new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install old computer on new computer: I have an HP LaserJet 1018 printer. There is no driver for Windows 10. This printer was installed on my Windows 7 laptop when I upgraded to Window 10. After the upgrade, the printer still worked fine. I now have a new Windows 10 laptop and I would like to be able to use...
  10. HELP! New computer install.

HELP! New computer install.: I recently built my own computer. The only thing I salvaged was the HDD. After installing windows 10, everything was working fine. But my fps while gaming was lower than it shouldve been. After trying a few things I decided to just reset the computer and re install...