Windows 10: Installing Multiple Antivirus

Discus and support Installing Multiple Antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is my pc really safer with additional antivirus installed, since then no longer have the protections that come with windows defender[Original Title:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DDK105, Jun 13, 2021.

1. DDK105 Win User

Installing Multiple Antivirus

Is my pc really safer with additional antivirus installed, since then no longer have the protections that come with windows defender[Original Title: Antivirus]

:)

DDK105, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jun 13, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Installing Multiple Antivirus

Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Installing Multiple Antivirus

1. Installing Multiple Antivirus - Similar Threads - Installing Multiple Antivirus

2. Antivirus software automatically installed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antivirus software automatically installed...: I have an HP laptop which had Net protector antivirus pre-installed an running. But recently, I just noticed now there is another antivirus software RAV Endpoint Protection. I am not sure if this came pre-installed, has a high chance it wasn't because it wasn't running in...
  3. Install antivirus for the first time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install antivirus for the first time: I have a doubt that my system has some virus. So i have decided to install antivirus. But i dont know how. Can you please help me out to install step by step...
  4. install Microsoft antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    install Microsoft antivirus: Hi, in my windows 7 laptop the windows Defender is saying that Your program is tuned off click to turn it on.But when i clicked to turn it on it give me an error code so i prefer to install a another Microsoft antivirus but i don't know which one,give me the link if you have...
  5. Installing an Antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing an Antivirus: I want to stay secure from malware and online hackers. So I want to install an antivirus . But many people say that the built in Windows Defender is good enough. Is it true? If not then someone please recommend me an antivirus. I'm currently using windows 10 . Thanks!...
  6. cant install any antivirus

cant install any antivirus: Hi I had SuperAnti spyware trial installed, but then decided to remove it....got stuck on the uninstall 30% so used Revo uninstaller and removed recommnded `traces`....also getting annoying `Norton renew your licemce ` pop up Ad window, every so often in firefox, not sure if...
  7. Reg. To install antivirus

Reg. To install antivirus: Is avast antivirus good to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reg-to-install-antivirus/0a09f835-0847-4c05-a1e7-17f6c62531b0"
  8. Is the antivirus program installed?

Is the antivirus program installed?: Is the antivirus program automatically installed in Windows 10 on my new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-antivirus-program-installed/ca23e274-3af1-4768-a779-05fc6233abeb"
  9. antivirus update installation problem

antivirus update installation problem: installation of windows defender is failing after downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-update-installation-problem/b0d2a3ab-1471-4949-bc37-6760f17da110
  10. Which Antivirus to Install

Which Antivirus to Install: Hello, On my pc is installed AVG free antivirus, and now I want to replace it, one reason - it is 'heavy' on the computer, and ocasionaly it pops-up notifications to install additional items such as tune-ups. Some time ago I got answers from this forum about "Bitdefender"...