Windows 10: Installing my registered copy of Wimdows 10 to my 2nd putor at homw

Discus and support Installing my registered copy of Wimdows 10 to my 2nd putor at homw in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there. If I already am running Widows 10 on my main putor at home can I install that to my 2nd home putor under that licence. Thanks, Rob M..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chukks, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Chukks Win User

Installing my registered copy of Wimdows 10 to my 2nd putor at homw

Hi there. If I already am running Widows 10 on my main putor at home can I install that to my 2nd home putor under that licence. Thanks, Rob M..

:)

Chukks, Apr 18, 2019
  2. mikey8684 Win User

[URGENT] Team Fortress 2 Install question ?

Could someone tell me step by step how to do what ktr is talking about.

do i install his copy then copy&paste my gcf files over
    do i copy&paste his files over then transfer my registered serial gcf files over
    can i install it with my tf2 serial ? if you get one ?

n00b

mikey8684, Apr 18, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Installing my registered copy of Wimdows 10 to my 2nd putor at homw

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Installing my registered copy of Wimdows 10 to my 2nd putor at homw

1. Installing my registered copy of Wimdows 10 to my 2nd putor at homw - Similar Threads - Installing registered copy

2. Wimdows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wimdows: I tried downloading visual c++ but download failed. Im guessing its because one or more of my services in system is off or not running not sure which ones are suppose to be on and off. Does anyone know why my download from microsoft did not complete?...
  3. Wimdows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wimdows: I tried downloading visual c++ but download failed. Im guessing its because one or more of my services in system is off or not running not sure which ones are suppose to be on and off. Does anyone know why my download from microsoft did not complete?...
  4. wimdows 10 update reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wimdows 10 update reset: how to reset windows update components in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wimdows-10-update-reset/e9dc0d50-f74c-42e0-8a6d-b9fbde955a0f
  5. 2nd install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2nd install of windows 10: I installed windows 10 on an AMD gen7 pc, it loaded but once installed kept freezing after 5 minutes. It did this over 18 times, fed up at what was happening I decided to dump it and reformat machine. when I tried a second fresh windows 10 install it would not work. so not...
  6. WIMDOWS 10 START-UP

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIMDOWS 10 START-UP: WHEN I SHUTE DOWN MY LAPTOP IT WILL NOT LOWD UP IT CANE TAKE UP TO A 30MINTS OR 60 MINTS TO COME ON THE LOGO KEY WILL NOT WORK THE IS NO START UP WILL NOT WORK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wimdows-10-start-up/037d2629-bf26-440f-bd4b-7811cd37db9a
  7. wimdows 10 update

wimdows 10 update: I have windows 10 home and I now have windows 10 home insider preview but i've been trying to get windows 10 pro for years and im not getting anything or upgrade at all, please help me as in I am hard of hearing and I get confused on how to do it. I also tried doing the...
  8. Installing my registered copy of W10 on a new PC

Installing my registered copy of W10 on a new PC: I have recently purchased a new PC. It comes with a copy of W10 home installed (not activated) on a 1TB HDD but I also have a 240GB SSD installed. I was wondering if it is possible to copy my retail version of W10 pro (activated by digital license) on my old pc onto the new...
  9. Registering my copy of windows 10

Registering my copy of windows 10: I heard there is a way to register windows OS so you can use it on a all new pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/registering-my-copy-of-windows-10/4254797d-829d-47ba-9e6f-fd285eecd78e
  10. Installing 2nd copy of Win 10 into free space on hard drive

Installing 2nd copy of Win 10 into free space on hard drive: Actually it's an SSD. How can I be positively sure that I'm doing a fresh install of Win 10 into free space on my SSD, and not wipe out an existing Win 10 install. I want to have two copies of Win 10 on my system. I have an unused Win 8.1 license so I wnat to install a...