Windows 10: Installing Netflix on a Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10

Discus and support Installing Netflix on a Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; iI searched first on install problems with Netflix on Windows 10, but all the threads were old and I was told (suggested) to open a new thread. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rndilauro, Mar 15, 2016.

1. rndilauro Win User

Installing Netflix on a Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10

iI searched first on install problems with Netflix on Windows 10, but all the threads were old and I was told (suggested) to open a new thread.

I purchased a Lenovo Yoga 900 recently and have been enjoying it. Still getting to get over the hump learning Windows 10.
    I have two Windows 7 machines which I am comfortable with, but still honestly, being a programmer, I still LOVED Windows XP.

When I try to install the Netflix APP ( got the latest from Windows App site ) , the first popup asks me for my Windows email account (I do not have one, I use Outlook2007,gmail,yahoo) But even so, there are no options on that pop up except to close. Then the Netflix app install windows says working ...... .... .... ... That goes on and on. I have left it like that over night and it still never does the install.

Is there any trick to installing the Netflix app on Windows 10? Right now the only way I can use Netflix is to bring up my browser and starting it that way

:)

rndilauro, Mar 15, 2016
  2. mmillernp Win User

Unable to download games from Windows Store with error: 0x803F7000 on Windows 10

this did not help. Please offer new solution. I'm not able to download anything from Microsoft store on my new Lenovo yoga 900. Trying to download Netflix and Hulu. get error 0x803F7000. I've tried the above options. set up new Microsoft account.

mmillernp, Mar 15, 2016
  3. AshwinG1 Win User
    Mirrorcast from Windows 10 devices to Hisense K700 Smart TV

Did anyone ever get resolution to this issue? Struggling to connect to my hisense tv with Lenovo Yoga 900 running Windows 10

AshwinG1, Mar 15, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

How about install Netflix online ?

Open your browser, search for Netflix > enter your email address and password etc etc.

That was what I did..... install Netflix on line instead of Windows Store.

Installing Netflix on a Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10 [​IMG]

davidhk, Mar 16, 2016
  5. rndilauro Win User
    I am sorry if I was not clear
    I can use Netflix from my browser , I've done that many times, since I am an existing Netflix subscriber.
    I also use Netflix from my Amazon FireStick on my TV, works fine

The PROBLEM I have is trying to install the NETFLIX APP on my Windows 10 system

rndilauro, Mar 16, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    You will need an MS account to get the APP from the store. When I installed mine I had to use my MS account. In my
    case I used my Hotmail account.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Mar 16, 2016
  7. rndilauro Win User
    I just dug up my old Hotmail account. Used that, said it was ok, then asked my for my Microsoft password (I disabled my logon MS password), it said, no problem, hit next to continue, but doing that, it just says I didnt enter a password, I click ignore and then MS gave me we are having problems right now, please try later....

BTW, I am now setup as I wanted to change my email address, but couldnt see how to do that. So, after I finish this thread it will all be under instead of rdilauro. I will then ask to have rdilauro and its email deleted

rndilauro, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Installing Netflix on a Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing Netflix Lenovo

2. Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera: My Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera is just black - no picture to be taken. I've tried trouble shooting per device guides but no luck. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-windows-10-camera/6bfbd122-715e-4066-8e50-bcfc2a431efd
  3. Two Finger Scrolling on Lenovo Yoga 900

Two Finger Scrolling on Lenovo Yoga 900: I recently created a new login for my daughter and we found that when trying to find and enable the 2 finger scroll we could not find the setting. It was working fine on my user. I have attempted to find the setting in numerous different places, including normal settings, and...
  4. Lenovo Yoga 900. Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter

Lenovo Yoga 900. Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter: I have same issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internalpowererror-with-card-reader-adapter/0493f1a9-a7fb-47d1-b6e1-17a6851ef179 Copy-Paste: I am getting a blue screen in seconds after inserting my sd card adapter to Yoga 900. However, it works...
  5. Lenovo Yoga webcam

Lenovo Yoga webcam: I am at a loss!....Webcam will not turn on lenovo yoga......Been through security software, lenovo software and microsoft drivers etc plus the obvious toggle button. Any ideas would be welcome before the machine goes through the window!!!!! :-......I wonder if an update has...
  6. Can't open my Lenovo yoga 900 13-isk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open my Lenovo yoga 900 13-isk: [IMG] I get this error when it is booting.When i push OK, the screen turns black. No activity. Kind regards Mads Jensen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-lenovo-yoga-900-13-isk/edd27c33-7914-4d80-bf7e-f9e619a62e81
  7. LENOVO YOGA 900 KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT NOT WORKING

LENOVO YOGA 900 KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT NOT WORKING: HELLO MAY I ASK , I HAVE THAT LENOVO YOGA 900 BUT WHEN I TAKE WINDOWS 10 MY KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT STOP WORKING? DID SOMEONE KNOW WHAT CAN NE THAT ISSUE? THANK YOU...
  8. boot failed, Lenovo Yoga 900 cannot boot

boot failed, Lenovo Yoga 900 cannot boot: Dear All, my Laptop (Lenovo Yoga 900 13, i7, 16 GB RAM) cannot start. Message is boot failed. I've already tried settings on boot mode like legacy boot, but nothing helped Any ideas please? Thank you jyprivat[ATTACH]...
  9. lenovo yoga 900 series touch pad - mouse disapearing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    lenovo yoga 900 series touch pad - mouse disapearing: To start My problem is actually resolved, this might help others, as I searched high and low for a solution to no avail. The computer laptop touchpad disappeared one day, for no apparent reason. I checked task manager, and I didn’t see any mouse entry installed. I tried...
  10. Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10

Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10: The display of my Lenovo Yoga 900 has some flickering green, red, and blue static dots on the display. This is especially noticeable when I am on an app with a black background (For example, Spotify). I've tried...... 1. Reinstalling the Display Driver. 2. Factory...