Windows 10: Installing new fonts

Discus and support Installing new fonts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to install FONTASY_HIMALI_TT NORMAL font. I am not able to drag and drop it in font settings where it says drag and drop. when i right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by karthikeyaPisupati, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Installing new fonts

I am trying to install FONTASY_HIMALI_TT NORMAL font. I am not able to drag and drop it in font settings where it says drag and drop. when i right click and try to install for all users, its not visible in font settings. I have windows 10 2004 version.

:)

karthikeyaPisupati, Jul 27, 2020

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Times new roman bold font

To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you restore default settings and check if it helps. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Fonts.
    • On the left pane, click on Font settings.
    • Under Font settings, click on Restore default font settings.

If restoring the default font settings does not bring back the Times New Roman Regular font, we suggest that if you have another computer with Windows 10, you can copy the Times New Roman Regular font into your PC's Font folder.

Patricia Yu, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Installing new fonts

Installing new fonts on Windows 10?

I right-clicked on the font file and there is no install option in the list, any other suggestions?

RobertThorick, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Installing new fonts

1. Installing new fonts - Similar Threads - Installing fonts

2. Font is installed but it only shows up in Character Map

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font is installed but it only shows up in Character Map: Windows version: 24H2I installed a font via Windows font viewer, but it only appears in Character map, the font is there, but it can only be used in browsers....
  3. Font is installed but it only shows up in Character Map

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font is installed but it only shows up in Character Map: Windows version: 24H2I installed a font via Windows font viewer, but it only appears in Character map, the font is there, but it can only be used in browsers....
  4. When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...: When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font family appears in the Fonts folder and other programs.I'm using Windows 11 and I'm trying to install font is called 'Visby'. So I try to reinstall the invisible font family, but it asks...
  5. When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...

When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...: When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font family appears in the Fonts folder and other programs.I'm using Windows 11 and I'm trying to install font is called 'Visby'. So I try to reinstall the invisible font family, but it asks...
  6. Uninstalling fonts I have installed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling fonts I have installed.: Is there a way of identifying system fonts like a list maybe? I don't delete them when I uninstall other fonts I have installed. And I definitely don't want to reformat my computer just for that. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated....
  7. Uninstalling fonts I have installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling fonts I have installed.: Is there a way of identifying system fonts like a list maybe? I don't delete them when I uninstall other fonts I have installed. And I definitely don't want to reformat my computer just for that. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated....
  8. Uninstalling fonts I have installed.

9. I want to install some fonts that are working in my windows 7 system in my windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to install some fonts that are working in my windows 7 system in my windows 10...: I want to install some fonts that are working in my windows 7 system in my windows 10 system but it appears to not support that particular font in windows 10 system. Can you guys help me with that?...
  10. I want to install some fonts that are working in my windows 7 system in my windows 10...

I want to install some fonts that are working in my windows 7 system in my windows 10...: I want to install some fonts that are working in my windows 7 system in my windows 10 system but it appears to not support that particular font in windows 10 system. Can you guys help me with that?...