Windows 10: Installing new GPU.

Discus and support Installing new GPU. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey gang. Got really lucky today and snagged a MSI ventus 3x oc RTX 3080. I currently have a Gigabyte. GTX 1080. Besides uninstalling the Gigabyte... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ern88, Nov 28, 2020.

1. ern88 Win User

Installing new GPU.

Hey gang. Got really lucky today and snagged a MSI ventus 3x oc RTX 3080. I currently have a Gigabyte. GTX 1080. Besides uninstalling the Gigabyte program. Do I need to uninstall the current Nvidia driver's or can I just pop the card in and use it?

:)

ern88, Nov 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2020
  3. GPU crashes after installing windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

As you said, you are facing the issue while playing a game that requires better gpu.so, the issue is related to graphics driver.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

Method 1

As, you tried uninstalling nvidia gpu and installing newest drivers(358.50),and it did not work. so, in that case I suggest you to download and install the earlier version of the driver from
    manufacturer website and check .

If issue persists,

Method 2

I suggest you to disable Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 and check if it helps..

To do so, Please follow the steps below:

• Type devicemanager in the
      search
      bar.

• Expand the display driver.

• Right click on
      Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
      driver and click disable.

Still issue persists,

Please contact to the manufacturer website.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Installing new GPU.

Can't install windows because of GPU

Hi,

You mentioned earlier that the Intel HD integrated graphics works perfectly. In that case, we suggest to remove your GPU from your laptop and use the integrated graphics card, then, perform a clean install. Follow the steps on the link provided by one of
    our Wiki Authors Andre Da Costa on How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10. Clean install will remove your GPU driver.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Installing new GPU.

1. Installing new GPU. - Similar Threads - Installing GPU

2. Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu: I just installed a gpu into my pc, but after setting it up it didn't appear in task manager. So I was gonna enable my gpu in bios that's what I was told to do when I went searching around. However when I go through the suggested route left shift and restarting there is no...
  3. Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu: I just installed a gpu into my pc, but after setting it up it didn't appear in task manager. So I was gonna enable my gpu in bios that's what I was told to do when I went searching around. However when I go through the suggested route left shift and restarting there is no...
  4. Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too: Hi yesterday I bought the rtx 4060 ti after I installed it for about 3 hours everything went fine. I tested some games to look how much the performance improved. My specs:32gb rami7 14700K Rtx 4060 ti 8gbMainboard: Asus Prime Z790-P 14th gen ready650W PSUBut now my whole pc...
  6. PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too

PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too: Hi yesterday I bought the rtx 4060 ti after I installed it for about 3 hours everything went fine. I tested some games to look how much the performance improved. My specs:32gb rami7 14700K Rtx 4060 ti 8gbMainboard: Asus Prime Z790-P 14th gen ready650W PSUBut now my whole pc...
  7. PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 home installation stuck in temp user after installing a GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home installation stuck in temp user after installing a GPU: So two or so days ago I installed a new GPU in my system and windows 10 has locked me out as a temp user for some unknown reason. I only have one user on my system. Is there any way to fix this issue? Windows RE is also broken. As in it won’t let me perform any actions that...
  9. Windows 10 home installation stuck in temp user after installing a GPU

Windows 10 home installation stuck in temp user after installing a GPU: So two or so days ago I installed a new GPU in my system and windows 10 has locked me out as a temp user for some unknown reason. I only have one user on my system. Is there any way to fix this issue? Windows RE is also broken. As in it won’t let me perform any actions that...
  10. Windows 10 home installation stuck in temp user after installing a GPU

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security